STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Great tournament and great video. I wonder if there’s going to be a second story mode. I’m betting we might see E. Ryu on the SFIV path.

as the former #1 ranked Blanka player on PSN for over 2 months during vanilla, i am finally going to have a reason to play.

Great tournament and great video. I wonder if there’s going to be a second story mode. I’m betting we might see E. Ryu on the SFIV path.

It definitely seemed like a hint for E Ryu at the end of the video

saw this while browsing reddit:

G may be Greg from Bloody Roar
greg-d1.jpg

ogcPJk7.png

That trailer is fucking awesome. Very well done, I'm hyped to give SFV AE a shot. Gonna look amazing on my pc.

Oh and now Honda is the only World Warrior missing from SFV

G could have been inspired by Greg. A lot of the characters were inspired by other games/people anyway.

G could have been inspired by Greg. A lot of the characters were inspired by other games/people anyway.

True. I don't think he is Greg, though. I think G has something to do with all the Gold being used in Arcade Edition. Also, his placeholder was "President" while Cody was "Mayor". Curious what the story line is about.

True. I don't think he is Greg, though. I think G has something to do with all the Gold being used in Arcade Edition. Also, his placeholder was "President" while Cody was "Mayor". Curious what the story line is about.

He couldn't be. I know that wasn't a Capcom series, lol.

Edit: Then again, that doesn't really matter these days. Still, I don't think he was that popular to begin with.

Last edited:
G looks pretty creepy. I'm really curious to know his story.

He couldn't be. I know that wasn't a Capcom series, lol.

Edit: Then again, that doesn't really matter these days. Still, I don't think he was that popular to begin with.

He's definitely one of the last people that comes to mind regarding Bloody Roar. Hell I forgot he even existed and I played the game recently.

He's definitely one of the last people that comes to mind regarding Bloody Roar. Hell I forgot he even existed and I played the game recently.

I mained Mitsuko (?) The Warthog and the Wolf. I remember a Lion, Mole, and a Bunny as well.

Glad Cody made it in but I thought they said SFV wasn’t going to have any “editions”?

Glad Cody made it in but I thought they said SFV wasn’t going to have any “editions”?

As long as they’re free, I’m cool with them doing it. Different versions means bigger updates.

Back