STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

GG's. You should try and meet us in our battle lounge on fridays. @Crimson Fury was lacing me up with his Alex last night. Granted, I was about 6-7 beers deep when he decided to pull him out lol. Fun stuff.

Dude, I took painkillers for my lower back for the first time and I noticed it really slowed down my reaction speed considerably.

It was so frustrating!!!

But gg, regardless. You kicked my ass for sure.

Dude, I took painkillers for my lower back for the first time and I noticed it really slowed down my reaction speed considerably.

It was so frustrating!!!

But gg, regardless. You kicked my ass for sure.

No doubt dude, they're definitely not a handicap. Hopefully you heal up soon. Thanks for the compliment, but I've got a long way to go. I don't use the training room like I should and I could tell with your wake-up jab game. It kept hitting me. Your Karin is good, keep it up!

You can mash parry with Alex as well.

Floe is right about the comeback factor. It was more impressive in the past.

That makes sense considering the skill gap between the different games. That alone makes the comback factor fun to watch and has that 'wow' feel to it. It also doesn't help that less than half of the characters in SFV have an amazing V-Trigger while others are very lack luster. I'm hoping that one day we get another V-Trigger. What Capcom should do with the next one is find ways to incorporate playstyles with the likes of Akuma. He is by far the most complex character in the game with an amazing moveset. If Capcom built the game around that design, I think we would have something much better. I still have hope though.

Daigo looked solid at the RB tourney. Nemo really picked it up in GF's though. His Urien is so strong.

Snake could been the first Gief to win a major, but he fucked up trying to use Akuma. He deserved to lose.

Snake could been the first Gief to win a major, but he fucked up trying to use Akuma. He deserved to lose.

Lol I dunno about deserved to lose, but I think he just did it to get in his head.

Lol I dunno about deserved to lose, but I think he just did it to get in his head.

Lol, nah, but after he pretty much threw that first set away. As soon as he tried Akuma the second time I'm like, "Yep, he's gonna lose."

Snake's definitely improved. What happened to Itazan? Eliminated in pools?

Snake's definitely improved. What happened to Itazan? Eliminated in pools?

That's what I read somewhere. SE's is really putting in the work and I'm hoping for big things in S2.5. It'll be interesting to see how he uses the new moves.

I've been messing around with some mods for Ryu but only one of them is working ugh. Kind of a pain in the ass, but there are some really cool ones out there. Hopefully I can get one fired up soon. Cant wait for the new release coming up. Ed looks really fun to play and I hope they updated the trials for the new balance changes.

On a side note, Smug is JWongs demon lol. Guy can never catch a break. Wasn't smug the one who 10-0'd him on ESL KOTH?

That's what I read somewhere. SE's is really putting in the work and I'm hoping for big things in S2.5. It'll be interesting to see how he uses the new moves.

I've been messing around with some mods for Ryu but only one of them is working ugh. Kind of a pain in the ass, but there are some really cool ones out there. Hopefully I can get one fired up soon. Cant wait for the new release coming up. Ed looks really fun to play and I hope they updated the trials for the new balance changes.

On a side note, Smug is JWongs demon lol. Guy can never catch a break. Wasn't smug the one who 10-0'd him on ESL KOTH?

Yeah, Gief players always getting the crowd going. Probably grapplers in general because Biohazard's Bane had similar reactions.

Ed is fun. Definitely enjoyed playing him in the beta. Also tried Kolin for the first time and I wasn't impressed. Like with Rimururu, she was "meh" to me.

Was it 10-0? I thought Justin won a game.

There's maintenance from 9pm today to 9pm tomorrow? Damn.

Yeah, Gief players always getting the crowd going. Probably grapplers in general because Biohazard's Bane had similar reactions.

Ed is fun. Definitely enjoyed playing him in the beta. Also tried Kolin for the first time and I wasn't impressed. Like with Rimururu, she was "meh" to me.

Was it 10-0? I thought Justin won a game.

There's maintenance from 9pm today to 9pm tomorrow? Damn.

Damn. I got logged out at 9 pm just a while ago. This sucks.

28-possible-street-fighter-5-leak-hints-online-training-mode-and-se.jpg

None of this is official, but data miner X-Kira claims to have stumbled across some pretty interesting content in the new Street Fighter 5 update.

While X-Kira states that the expected features will be in this upcoming patch, (updated CFN, new Vega stage, Ed,) there are a few items locked away that piqued our interests.

These items will apparently still be locked away for the time being, but very well may be coming to SF5 at a later date.

A fan by the name of Vacationing Rolento sent this our way. The text is translated from Portugese, but the message is fairly clear:

Click images for larger versions

We have to reiterate, this is not at all official, and that only time will tell if this comes to fruition. Would you be excited to see an online training feature and a new cinematic story? What do you think that "9th battle" could be?

Let us know your reactions in the comments below.

Thank you also to TwittKazama for the tip.
28_mining01.jpg

Street Fighter 5's CFN update now available for pre-download - trials vol. 2, balance changes added and already playable

30-street-fighter-5s-cfn-update-now-available-pre-download.jpg

Street Fighter 5's servers are currently down for maintenance in preparation for the game's next large update.

The CFN improvements, next DLC character, new stages, and more are set to drop once the servers come back online around 9 p.m. PDT tonight, but you don't have to wait until then to begin getting ready. Right now, the patch is available for pre-download on PlayStation 4.

This update comes in at a 11.175 GB file size and brings Street Fighter 5 up to version 1.10.

Click images for larger versions

As with typical pre-downloads, the new content will not be available until the servers are back. This is simply a measure that allows fans to bypass the waiting process later, so be sure to kick off your pre-download now.

More combo trials have been added to Street Fighter 5. Now, players can access "vol. 2" which gives 10 new combo missions for each character on the roster and incorporates their Season 2 changes.

You can access these trails as soon as your pre-download is finished. Check out the image gallery above to see what the trials menu looks like with the new addition.

Additionally, Street Fighter 5 Season 2's upcoming balance changes are live now. You can see Zangief's new moves being demonstrated in the GIF below.

Click image for animated version

Sent in by supershoto2k10, sic, and Ether.

Online training was in USF4. It should definitely be in this.

Online training was in USF4. It should definitely be in this.

Yea, just knowing this (and other no brainers) weren't in the initial release really tells the story of how this was rushed.

S2 story is a great way to expand on the first season and allows Capcom to introduce S3 characters. We also might get more to Necallis story. Might also get Gill as a final boss.

Back