STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Shit, there's a plethora of cheap Guile players in the Gold division who can't stop spamming their stupid sonic booms and flash kicks. He's such a cheap, OP character on SFV. He's gotta be needed in the next season.

lol, yea I feel ya. I got bodied by a high level Abigail yesterday. Blew my mind how good he can be if he's used correctly. Bison also gives me issues if he's good.

lol, yea I feel ya. I got bodied by a high level Abigail yesterday. Blew my mind how good he can be if he's used correctly. Bison also gives me issues if he's good.

Abigail's two-hit sliding crouch kick pisses me off to no end. I still have issues blocking it correctly. Other than that, I've had a decent win to lose ratio against him.

As for M. Bison, Ed is a good match up for him. I can easily punish him with a Psycho Upper if he goes for a Head Stomp or a Devil's Reverse. His teleport + throw combo can be very irritating at times, though.

Anyone going to be on Fightcade later?

Maybe, I'm rocking MvC:I at the moment. Really fun so far. You have to hit the buttons so quick to perform combos. Even trying to remember them all is a pain in the ass. I have no idea how these pros do it and mix in the motions....holy hell.

Came across this old video of this dude playing SF theme covers again. Totally blew my mind when I first heard them years ago. Terrence Shider is his name. Dude was born with autism and is legally blind. Bless that dude.

Came across this old video of this dude playing SF theme covers again. Totally blew my mind when I first heard them years ago. Terrence Shider is his name. Dude was born with autism and is legally blind. Bless that dude.

These were really great, thanks for posting. I wonder if he plays SF? On a side note, what buffs are you hoping for Ed? I personally hope they extend his combo range. It's ridiculous to me that he can only hit combos from a certain distance even though he has a nice hit-confirm.

Maybe, I'm rocking MvC:I at the moment. Really fun so far. You have to hit the buttons so quick to perform combos. Even trying to remember them all is a pain in the ass. I have no idea how these pros do it and mix in the motions....holy hell.

I've only played the demo, but they felt like standard chain combos like the other Marvel games (I didn't get to try anything fancy).

I've only played the demo, but they felt like standard chain combos like the other Marvel games (I didn't get to try anything fancy).

I've never been a Marvel player but a standard one seems to be:

LP > LK > HP > HK > Launch into LP > HP > HK.

I've never been a Marvel player but a standard one seems to be:

LP > LK > HP > HK > Launch into LP > HP > HK.

Yeah, that sounds about right. I'm sure you can OTG after they hit the floor too.

How's the online?

Yeah, that sounds about right. I'm sure you can OTG after they hit the floor too.

How's the online?

No idea what OTG is haha. The online was fantastic but it did take me a while to find a match. I would like to see the numbers of players by system. I'm still going to pick it up for PS4, but it would be a cool number to see.

OTG = Off the ground. You should be able to continue a combo after they bounce off the floor. I'd say Ryu's crouching LK would be a good start. Like I said, I don't have the game, but if I did that's what I would try.

OTG = Off the ground. You should be able to continue a combo after they bounce off the floor. I'd say Ryu's crouching LK would be a good start. Like I said, I don't have the game, but if I did that's what I would try.

Yea, I was wondering what the other launcher was outside of c.HP. I'll give that a shot today. The timing on some of these are tricky. After Novas Fhp into C.hp, you have to wait for the opponent to bounce up just a little bit. Same with Ryu's donkey kick. The Trials in this game are amazingly fun and challenging.

Yea, I was wondering what the other launcher was outside of c.HP. I'll give that a shot today. The timing on some of these are tricky. After Novas Fhp into C.hp, you have to wait for the opponent to bounce up just a little bit. Same with Ryu's donkey kick. The Trials in this game are amazingly fun and challenging.

That was always his main launcher along with most other characters. I was talking about using crouching lk after they land after an air combo to follow up with something else. Who knows? Maybe you could do a basic air combo > OTG with crouching lk to another combo ending with Donkey Kick. Does the Donkey Kick bounce the opponent off the wall? If so, then you could do more.

That was always his main launcher along with most other characters. I was talking about using crouching lk after they land after an air combo to follow up with something else. Who knows? Maybe you could do a basic air combo > OTG with crouching lk to another combo ending with Donkey Kick. Does the Donkey Kick bounce the opponent off the wall? If so, then you could do more.

Haha no no, I totally understood what you meant. The Air HK seems like it ends the air combo and launches the opponent to the ground, at that point you would do cr.lk to launch them back up for another round.

I was talking about certain wall bounces or ground bounce moves that slams the opponent on the ground for a set-up to launch them. The donkey kick is a wall bounce that you would hit cr.hp and Nova's forward HP slams the opponent into the ground but they bounce up. I was saying that the timing feels funny when trying to connect the cr.hp after the bounce. You have to wait until they come off the ground a little bit before you can confirm.

Ah ok. I'll probably get the game soon so I can mess around with this shit myself. Seems better than MVC3, but I'm not too crazy about the cast.

Ah ok. I'll probably get the game soon so I can mess around with this shit myself. Seems better than MVC3, but I'm not too crazy about the cast.

Dope, let me know when you get it. I'll have it on my PC & PS4 eventually because I can lug my PC to locals. The cast will get better IMO. X-Kira revealed that there are actually 12 slots instead of 6.

Dope, let me know when you get it. I'll have it on my PC & PS4 eventually because I can lug my PC to locals. The cast will get better IMO. X-Kira revealed that there are actually 12 slots instead of 6.

I read that it also has an online training mode so that should be helpful.

I read that it also has an online training mode so that should be helpful.

Online practice would be great, that way you can give me some pointers! So far, I’m maining Haggar and he is such a beast. He is the easiest for me to get a grip on and I’ve already figured out some of his BnB’s. I wanted to add Hulk in the mix, but it’s really hard when your only projectile is a barrel and you’re still green using Hulks armor to absorb them. The Space stone is great because it pulls your opponent in and has a little bit of armor using it. Not sure if Hulk will be my second, but I’ll keep working on it to see how it plays out. Kane Blue River oddly enough did a Hulk/Haggar Youtube video that was pretty awesome. When Hulk calls out Haggar he goes ‘MUSCLE MAN!’ haha.

Battle Lounge tonight if anyone is interested. I’ll probably be on anywhere from 4-5:30. Join up, lets get some matches in!

Back