STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Sorry dude , I like to have a couple of cocktails when I'm playing and need to use the bathroom.

NP, don't blame you.

And good matches. Might start using Alex more after he gets his buffs (or reverts)

<{clintugh}>

Eww. Shoto.

I main with Karin. I started with Chun Li, but I didn't the way her moveset was changed to that of a Shoto. I mained with Chun Li in 3rd Strike and SFIV.

I think I'll give her a shot again in SFV.

Sorry, I hated her in 3rd Strike. People used to say that you only needed two buttons to win with her because of how much of a bitch she was, lol.

And a 3S Chun-Li mirror match =
p00xhxfn.jpg

Sorry, I hated her in 3rd Strike. People used to say that you only needed two buttons to win with her because of how much of a boring high tier bitch she was, lol.

I've always mained with Chun Li since SFII. Me and her go waaaaaaay back. Like, for over 22 years. Our relationship is still strong. She'll always be my angel...

<Gordonhat>

I've always mained with Chun Li since SFII. Me and her go waaaaaaay back. Like, for over 22 years. Our relationship is still strong. She'll always be my angel...

<Gordonhat>

Well, if you stick with her through the highs and lows, then much respect.

I'm not sure if she really had any lows though.

edit: I forgot, she got screwed over in Season 2.

Well, if you stick with her through the highs and lows, then much respect.

I'm not sure if she really had any lows though.

edit: I forgot, she got screwed over in Season 2.

Season 2? They nerfed her?

Season 2? They nerfed her?

Yeah, she didn't get hit as bad as Ryu and some others, but she's not as good as before. Not terrible, but no more spamming instant air lightning legs anymore (negative on block).

Saw punk won eleague

Wanted to post the final round of fuudo and pr balrog but can only find the clip twitch

<{clintugh}>

Eww. Shoto.

I main with Karin. I started with Chun Li, but I didn't the way her moveset was changed to that of a Shoto. I mained with Chun Li in 3rd Strike and SFIV.

I think I'll give her a shot again in SFV.

Haha I've been playing Ryu since the first time I've put quarters into a SFII machine. I started playing around with Nash, I like his st.lp & st.mp speed. I'm sure when Sagat drops, I'll be putting in a lot of time with him.

Haha I've been playing Ryu since the first time I've put quarters into a SFII machine. I started playing around with Nash, I like his st.lp & st.mp speed. I'm sure when Sagat drops, I'll be putting in a lot of time with him.

I'm gonna log in in about an hour. You up for a casual match?

they really need to put Sakura in the game already
shes my girl
my sons broken 2 xbox 360 and xbox one controllers over my owning him
im no longer allowed

Back