STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Anyone game for some Battle Lounges tonight? Have to get your kicks in now before they buff my Ryu!

That makes sense, it looks the exact same.

Now that we have 3 of the kings stages, who thinks there's going to be an Arcade mode coming? I know Sagat's stage was teased a while back. I'd have to look up some old tweets to find it.

Doubt it. It would be nice especially if you get fight money for beating it with each character.

Doubt it. It would be nice especially if you get fight money for beating it with each character.

Even if they don't add an Arcade mode I have a hard time believing they would leave out Sagat. They're one stage away from completing SF2 and it wouldn't make any sense to just have the 3.

I'll be on. Bought a brooks converter to try some old SF pads.

Nice, how many and what kinds to do you have? I have a RAP4 and a TE2+. I had to buy new buttons because mine keep crapping out on me. It's probably because I get a little salty with the stick. I have to pick up a carpet steamer after work because my dog keeps pissing all over the place. I might be a little late. Probably around 4:30-5.

Nice, how many and what kinds to do you have? I have a RAP4 and a TE2+. I had to buy new buttons because mine keep crapping out on me. It's probably because I get a little salty with the stick. I have to pick up a carpet steamer after work because my dog keeps pissing all over the place. I might be a little late. Probably around 4:30-5.

A couple of these:

original.jpg

Haven't used these in forever. The other one kept dragon punching on it's own, lol.

A couple of these:

original.jpg

Haven't used these in forever. The other one kept dragon punching on it's own, lol.

I bought the MadCatz version of that pad because my roommate was a pad player but he never used it. I might have to dig it out of storage and give it a go.

I bought the MadCatz version of that pad because my roommate was a pad player but he never used it. I might have to dig it out of storage and give it a go.

They were good, but didn't seem to last long. Typical Madcatz.

My controller got stuck moving right, lol. I dunno if it's the pad or the converter.

Was that last round real? Better lay off those legacy controllers.

No. If I go back to the normal pads then no shotos since they do uppercuts randomly. I can use them in Fightcade, but the older games aren't as easy to pull off moves as the new ones.

No. If I go back to the normal pads then no shotos since they do uppercuts randomly. I can use them in Fightcade, but the older games aren't as easy to pull off moves as the new ones.

So its your normal controller? The one you've been using? I wonder what's going on with it.

Using the PS2 pads right now. They're the ones getting stuck in random directions. I'm going to try them in FBA/Fightcade later.

Nah, those are still tolerable. It's this Brooks converter acting funny.

After like 5 minutes, it just gets "stuck"."

Sorry dude , I like to have a couple of cocktails when I'm playing and need to use the bathroom.

Back