STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

just a few things fam
i was the #1 ranked blanka player in sf4 for a few months, so im legit
ive played a bunch of pros online, so im very good
i just picked up menat last week, i bought game prerelase and drop0ped it almost imediately, when i logge dinto to steam to update it had been over a year since i last played.
im level 25 now, and 20 on menat
legit
ill fucking rekt all of you, dont even front.

just a few things fam
i was the #1 ranked blanka player in sf4 for a few months, so im legit
ive played a bunch of pros online, so im very good
i just picked up menat last week, i bought game prerelase and drop0ped it almost imediately, when i logge dinto to steam to update it had been over a year since i last played.
im level 25 now, and 20 on menat
legit
ill fucking rekt all of you, dont even front.

LTG, that you?

Guys, sorry I won't be able to make it tonight. Had to go up to freezing, raining Oregon for work. But I'll be back next week and will setup a lounge.

@NoGoodNamesLeft you're free to join if you'd like. Just drop your handle here and I'll add it to the front page. We're all looking to level up, so it would be great to have you. Wish @Cyke_out was still playing. I thought his Bison would be OP after season 2.

@Crimson Fury have Guiles FB's historically always been better than Ryu's? His V-Skill completely nullified Ryu's tatsu game you see prevalent in other SF's (See the recent ST match posted on Reddit, amazing) due to it being two hits.

Guys, sorry I won't be able to make it tonight. Had to go up to freezing, raining Oregon for work. But I'll be back next week and will setup a lounge.

@NoGoodNamesLeft you're free to join if you'd like. Just drop your handle here and I'll add it to the front page. We're all looking to level up, so it would be great to have you. Wish @Cyke_out was still playing. I thought his Bison would be OP after season 2.

@Crimson Fury have Guiles FB's historically always been better than Ryu's? His V-Skill completely nullified Ryu's tatsu game you see prevalent in other SF's (See the recent ST match posted on Reddit, amazing) due to it being two hits.

I don't know about "better" (Ryu's motion vs Guile's charge), but with Guile's faster recovery time it makes his other tools more dangerous.

It's not "pure" ST, but it's still a good example, IMO.

I don't know about "better" (Ryu's motion vs Guile's charge), but with Guile's faster recovery time it makes his other tools more dangerous.

It's not "pure" ST, but it's still a good example, IMO.

Yea, he does have much better recovery time, especially in 5. You can tell by how much he can fire without getting jumped in on. His knee bazooka > cr.p > sonic boom is just insane. I've been watching a lot of Guile matches and don't really see any weakness outside of his oki and lacking a 3frame. It also seems to me that his FB travels faster than Ryus. I know his EX-Sonic does even with Ryu in Denjin. Completely OP!

I'm down to hit up some fightcade next week. Also, have you decided on what system you'll be getting MvC:I on?

The degree to which this game rewards offense over defense is ridiculous.

Stuns are too easy. Throws are too easy. Chip damage / depleting health from blocked attacks is over the top as well.

D- game.

Yea, he does have much better recovery time, especially in 5. You can tell by how much he can fire without getting jumped in on. His knee bazooka > cr.p > sonic boom is just insane. I've been watching a lot of Guile matches and don't really see any weakness outside of his oki and lacking a 3frame. It also seems to me that his FB travels faster than Ryus. I know his EX-Sonic does even with Ryu in Denjin. Completely OP!

I'm down to hit up some fightcade next week. Also, have you decided on what system you'll be getting MvC:I on?

Not yet. I'm not sure if I'll be getting it right away. It will most likely be on PS4.

I'll be on Fightcade later this week.

Stuns are too easy. Throws are too easy. Chip damage / depleting health from blocked attacks is over the top as well.

D- game.

I agree. Daigo said it best mentioning that every game ends the same. There are no other ways to end the game over a CC into VT or VT into CA. It's all just a repeating cycle and characters like Balrog / Laura don't really help. The game has gotten somewhat stale, but there is still a lot for me to discover. I'm sure for Pro's they've already grown tired of the meta.

Knockdown > Shimmy > CC > VT > CA. Seems to be a repeating pattern. Lets hope the second set of VT's (if they're coming) help to bring in more diversity and a new meta.

Not yet. I'm not sure if I'll be getting it right away. It will most likely be on PS4.

I'll be on Fightcade later this week.

Right on. Chances are I'll eventually pick it up for both so we have a setup at my local, but I'll probably be playing on PC for the majority. Let's hit up some fightcade on Friday before Battle Lounge.

Right on. Chances are I'll eventually pick it up for both so we have a setup at my local, but I'll probably be playing on PC for the majority. Let's hit up some fightcade on Friday before Battle Lounge.

Final Fight? lol.

D- game.

I agree. I hate the fact chat only a few characters have the ability to parry or focus attack e.g. Zangief and Ryu. Some characters V-skills are useless and pale in comparison to others, like Chun Li's. Her upward dash barely connects and it's the reason why I stopped maining with her.

Couldn't play Friday because I'm away from my place thanks to Irma. Hopefully this week but it depends on if they get the power back up and whether it's feasible to drive back down.

Couldn't play Friday because I'm away from my place thanks to Irma. Hopefully this week but it depends on if they get the power back up and whether it's feasible to drive back down.

Stay safe man. Hopefully everything works out.

Mother Nature has been very cruel lately. Stay safe, pal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back