Street Fighter V v3: WTF Capcom?

Will an American take EVO this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's your betting odds
Why isn't Momochi #1? To be the man, you gotta beat the man!

Y4HeARB.jpg

There are a few people Justin might run into immediately after A101 but it really depends on how things play out. I'd say Fubarduck has a shot if they meet.

For all we know there's some unknowns out there that will cuz some good upsets in the pools

SF5 in 2016 EVO in order of amount in top 32:

Chun-li 6

Necalli 6

R-Mika 3

Nash 3

Ken 2

Rashid 2

Karin 2

Gief 2

Vega 2

Cammy 1

Fang 1

Sim 1

Ryu 1

No appearances in top 32 by Guile, Alex, Ibuki, Balrog (Boxer), Laura, Birdie, or Bison (Dictator).

Top 64 list:

Chun 10

Necalli 8

Nash 5

Ken 5

Ryu 4

Rashid 4

Sim 4

Cammy 4

Karin 3

Mika 3

Vega 3

Gief 2

Fang 2

Bison 2

Guile 2

Balrog 1

Birdie 1

No Alex, Laura, or Ibuki.

Thanks for posting that @OnionKnight86. I watched Daigo's losses to Tokido & JWongg last night but I didn't get to see who beat Tokido.

Also, its pretty funny that Pokémon Go is stickied and SFV isn't. Lol, unbelievable.

Going to start putting more work into this game and more into KI

Need to find my style I enjoy the most and find the character that does it the best

I peaked at 588k on Salty Bet and then Art beat Momochi lmao. Ran hot a couple times after that but EVO was full of upsets.

Infiltration losing to Fuudo in winners almost shook the faith but holy shit, that download.

Going to start putting more work into this game and more into KI

Need to find my style I enjoy the most and find the character that does it the best

I'm right there with you. I've been hovering around 2600-2800 LP's for 2 months now and have yet to break in Super Silver. Frustrating.

Evo always makes people wanna pick up the games again.

For the most part. Ken's Super Art 3 really puts him over. Ryu is still pretty strong but he floats in the mid tier.

I only ask because I got to thinking about the daigo V Wong match and why daigo was using Ken and not Ryu

I only ask because I got to thinking about the daigo V Wong match and why daigo was using Ken and not Ryu

Yeah Ken was better. In 3s, the top guys were ken, chun, yun. Guys like urien, makato, and Dudley were next.

But 3s had some pretty shitty balance and match ups. The low tiers were legit low. Ever in 4 or 5, low tier guys at least a chance of winning. Not so in 3.

Apparently Mauro Ranallo made reference to LI Joe on Smackdown.

It's a cool game. I wish 3S Online was released on PC. Thankfully we have Fightcade.

It was on the PS Monthly subscription service that I quit. Is it available for a PS single purchase?

It was on the PS Monthly subscription service that I quit. Is it available for a PS single purchase?

No clue, I don't own one. I'd just download fightcade and play it there as it's free and probably has the same amount of people playing lol.

Back