Street Fighter V v3: WTF Capcom?

Will an American take EVO this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ToVSckh.jpg

so complaints that ESPN fixed the brackets so Jwong could make it to top 8 easily

It'sAConspiracy.jpeg

Wong still has to make it through top 16,32, and whatever else. An easy starting pool means shit when there are over 5,000 players.

Who's the Sherdogger here that plays SF at Evo every year?

Looks like either Daigo or Tokido will be going home early. Tough break for those two.

Finally got around to the story mode the other day. What utter garbage. That's not even a fucking story. It's like they made random scenes, hodgepodged them together and had a 6th grader say "watch this and make up a story for it".

And F.A.N.G. needs to die. He's the worst character ever created for the series. Here you have this story that's trying to be semi serious and full of badasses, then you have this dude who reminds me of a gay version of the villain in Roger Rabbit, prancing around making zero sense whatsoever.

They seem to want the game to appeal to all age groups including infants. The emotional level of the story is somewhere below a 90s Saturday morning cartoon.

It's really confusing to me because there have been SF animes with a more mature feel, and the lore of this game could be quite deep if they only approached it seriously. I wish they got a professional writer to create a canon story that actually develops the characters, and make it PG-13.

They seem to want the game to appeal to all age groups including infants. The emotional level of the story is somewhere below a 90s Saturday morning cartoon.

It's really confusing to me because there have been SF animes with a more mature feel, and the lore of this game could be quite deep if they only approached it seriously. I wish they got a professional writer to create a canon story that actually develops the characters, and make it PG-13.

The story was so disjionted and nonsensical. It was every annoying trope of anime I hate rolled into one.

Hopefully, tekken 7's story is better. And if not, there is always injustice.

A lot of top Foreign players may be eliminating each other early

The hardest player Justin Wong will face before top 32 will be LowTierGod, lol

Maybe it was actually MK. They may as well stay home though because Sonic Fox has that on lockdown.
I want to say it was noscopejfk or something like that (reptile player)

I bumped the evo thread up so maybe some one will say they are

A lot of top Foreign players may be eliminating each other early

The hardest player Justin Wong will face before top 32 will be LowTierGod, lol

Exactly what I've been reading. Either Daigo or Tokido will not make Top 32. I can't find the discussion but someone laid it out by pools.

Exactly what I've been reading. Either Daigo or Tokido will not make Top 32. I can't find the discussion but someone laid it out by pools.

These things do happen with so many entrants but it still sucks.

Though brackets of death can be very exciting. Can't remember which event it was but the one Marn won the bracket of death was fucking awesome to watch.

Maybe LTG will rage quit and it won't count as a loss

I hope he does rage quit then someone from the crowd yells "Get that ass banned"

Here's your betting odds

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    77 KB · Views: 7
  • image.png
    image.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 7
  • image.png
    image.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: