Street Fighter V v3: WTF Capcom?

Will an American take EVO this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was the time period I jumped onto the 3d bandwagon. In some ways, I haven't left.

Yeah I played my way through college. We had a pretty good group in the DMV area and the core all went to the same school, so we all traveled to tournaments together. After graduation and everyone split up it just wasnt the same.

Urien has the dopest combos in the game by far. Putting up a wall behind someone then smashing their head against is so awesome.

been watching some Third Strike videos and i really enjoy the music of crowded street

Well it is one of the best soundtracks in the series. The fact that the music changes between each round (like Tekken 3) makes it even better.

is third strike considered the best street fighter game?

A lot of people consider it the best one though it certainly wasn't during it's release. There's still quite a few people playing it on fightcade (like 50-130 from what I've noticed).

The new beach stage being banned at evo was understandable, but the training stage?

I finished up story mode and picked up Vega I'm lovin this dude, if only he had some better costumes.

He will suffice until Urien is released.

Going to a bar to watch the top 8 during EVO, hopefully the ESPN 2 broadcast goes perfect or close to perfect

I love that smash is right before SFV. it gives me a chance to take a shower and go to buffalo wild wings to watch SFV and not miss anything important.

Lol, I love how they black out their names. I've been slowly fading away from my normal habits due to the amount of work I have been doing. By the time I get home I am wiped clean and don't really have the energy. Hopefully I can start back up again here soon.

Does Urien not have Aegis reflector? I only saw the first match but it's something I figured the player would use at some point.

Edit: Spoke too soon lol. Used it in the second match vs Dhalsim

I love that smash is right before SFV. it gives me a chance to take a shower and go to buffalo wild wings to watch SFV and not miss anything important.

I fell asleep front row last year during smash top 8 with a street fighter blanket Lol, People were Salty as fuck according to the guys i was with. My homies woke me up for SF Finals.

Back