Street Fighter V v3: WTF Capcom?

Will an American take EVO this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$5.99 for a character? GTFO CAPCOM!

All characters purchased... 100k remaining, should be able to complete story / trials / survivals and push that FM up enough to afford Urien and Juri on release.

In your face Season Pass!! haha

$4 for the beach stage? Why? Because of Tiffany and Hinata?

SF story mode was amazing. It was so fun to see the characters you've played for 4 months come to life. I wish it would have transitioned straight from the sequences into battle, but that'll happen at a later time. 8/10 for me.

Finally downloading the new update

Gotta work on getting more fight money

might have to get a session going later.

Why was Necalli even in the damn story?

Ya, I was kinda bummed that the ending didn't have E. Ryu vs Necalli when it promoted it so heavily. Maybe they plan to continue the story in later DLC.

Crazy to see how the fighting game community has blown up. When I was going to evo 10 years ago nobody gave a shit, and that was imo the golden age. (Sf3, CVS2,mvc2)

Crazy to see how the fighting game community has blown up. When I was going to evo 10 years ago nobody gave a shit, and that was imo the golden age. (Sf3, CVS2,mvc2)
For me, I didn't even know events like this existed until a few years ago with twitch.tv

First match I ever got hyped over was infiltration vs pr Balrog when infiltration busted out Hakan and won. Been following the scene ever since

Ah, the good old dark ages of capcom fighters. The mid 2000's were pretty sparse for the FGC.

Ah, the good old dark ages of capcom fighters. The mid 2000's were pretty sparse for the FGC.

My last evo was 2k7. If we got over 200 entrants for third strike or marvel it was huge, I mean hype off the charts. I definitely had the most fun at the small regional tournaments. SBO qualifiers at this arcade in Rhode Island that my boy almost won. 8 on the break in NJ when all the NY scene showed up, marvel got intense then.

That was the time period I jumped onto the 3d bandwagon. In some ways, I haven't left.

Back