Street Fighter EX Layer: PS4 - June 28th Release!

Deleted this game after playing for a few hours. It is absolute trash. Bringing up a menu takes 10 seconds and makes it appear as if the game crashed. Barely find anyone in matchmaking. Gougi system is so far from being balanced, ghost is cheap as fuck and so is juggernaut.

No way this game comes out next year, if it does it is going to get brutally destroyed by other fighters.

Deleted this game after playing for a few hours. It is absolute trash. Bringing up a menu takes 10 seconds and makes it appear as if the game crashed. Barely find anyone in matchmaking. Gougi system is so far from being balanced, ghost is cheap as fuck and so is juggernaut.

No way this game comes out next year, if it does it is going to get brutally destroyed by other fighters.
I mean, it is still in beta you have to take it for what it is. I'm sure there is A LOT still needing to be done and releasing this beta is part of the process in determining some of the issues.

I mean, it is still in beta you have to take it for what it is. I'm sure there is A LOT still needing to be done and releasing this beta is part of the process in determining some of the issues.

I've played betas before though. This feels like pre-alpha. This game is set to launch next year. No way in hell that is happening.

I've played betas before though. This feels like pre-alpha. This game is set to launch next year. No way in hell that is happening.
Fair enough. I can't really judge myself because I don't have a ps4.

I hope it turns out to be good at official release. If not, well we have a shitload of new fighting game options now and next year so not a massive loss.

Played a bit last night. Game felt kind of clunky to me which is not too surprising, it's how I remember the EX games playing like.

They took out Skullomania's hidden super which was a bummer.

Doctrine Dark looks even more psychotic.

I'm not too crazy about the gougi system.

Doctrine Dark looks even more psychotic.

I'm not too crazy about the gougi system.

I guess they’re releasing a lite and regular version. Might pick up the light for $40 and give it a shot. If I like it, i’ll pick up the whole thing.

Back