Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I’m really looking forward to this. Coming out for XB1, PS4, Nintendo switch and PC. Apparently the developers used actual PCB boards to port the games over.

Four of the games (Turbo: Hyper Fighting, Super Turbo, Alpha 3, and 3rd Strike) support online multiplayer.

https://streetfighter.com/street-fighter-30th-anniversary-collection/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_Fighter_30th_Anniversary_Collection

3max.jpg

DQuFErrUEAE-Q5p.jpg

0001_SF30_SF2_01.jpg

0007_SF30_SFA3_01.jpg

0009_SF30_SFIII_02.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully the online is as good as Fightcade's. The competition will probably be easier and there will be training modes for the newer players so that's good.

The problem some people have with this is that there's no online play for Alpha 2. Alpha 2 and 3 are from the same sub-series, but they're almost completely different games.

Alpha 2 has a cult following for sure. I was never really exposed to Alpha 2. I had Alpha 3 for PS1.

Last edited:
I've read this is already on the back burner due to Capcom half assing the features. Training modes in particular.

Also, online support for Hyper Fighting AND Super Turbo?

{<huh}

I've read this is already on the back burner due to Capcom half assing the features. Training modes in particular.

Also, online support for Hyper Fighting AND Super Turbo?

{<huh}

I'm surprised there is a training mode actually.

Those two of the better games when it comes to tournament play. Hyper fighting is also one of Gief's better incarnations. ;)

I'm surprised there is a training mode actually.

Those two of the better games when it comes to tournament play. Hyper fighting is also one of Gief's better incarnations. ;)

Can't you select different versions of a character in ST?

Can't you select different versions of a character in ST?

Just two versions, ST and regular Super. Are you thinking of Hyper Street Fighter II where you can select all the SF2 versions?

Just two versions, ST and regular Super. Are you thinking of Hyper Street Fighter II where you can select all the SF2 versions?

Probably. I shouldn't even care though I don't play SF2.

I do know that O T.Hawk can get nutty.

Probably. I shouldn't even care though I don't play SF2.

I do know that O T.Hawk can get nutty.

And he didn't move up the tiers until like 15 years later. That's crazy.

ST is my favorite with 3rd strike behind it. It has it's tiers, but there's no Sean's or Twelves in there.

Hopefully the online is as good as Fightcade's. The competition will probably be easier and there will be training modes for the newer players so that's good.

The problem some people have with this is that there's no online play for Alpha 2. Alpha 2 and 3 are from the same sub-series, but they're almost completely different games.

I was dominant in the Arcade days with the Alpha series. Was one of the best Charlie players for a while. That's no bullshit either. Used to play against Capcom employees and, Game Pro mag/EGM mag employees and so on when they'd beta test them before realeasing them to other arcades. I learned a lot from those dudes and have a shit ton of cool memories from those days.

Was there when they wheeled in the 1st Killer Instinct arcade realease, the 1st SFII and a few others. There was only one other Arcade in the US (in Cali somewhere if I'm not mistaken) that did similar shit.

this is gonna be like the 3rd time I buy some kind of street fighter collection featuring mostly the same sets of games in my life. GAWD

And please give us a remade Capcom vs SNK 2. I NEEEEED IT

This is the second game I've preordered in a long time. Can't wait to finally play sf3 3s on a new system. From Sf2 to sf3 3s, they are almost perfect fighters for their time period.

If you preorder on the PSN Store you also get Ultra SF4 thrown in too

gonna wait for the Super SF 30th Anniversary Turbo edition

I haven't played games, let alone street fighter in like 6 years. Just now, I shelled out $50 for games i've played many many many years ago.

dammit sherdog! dammit capcom!

and give us CvS2!

Back