Stray observations from 287

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
- Nothing about Mas vs Burns was surprising. Burns is as solid as they come and Mas is on a perennial downswing against the top fighters. Burns negated all his offense in a boring fight
- Pypher is the real deal. Be like Joe Pypher
- Gas vs Curtis was an excellent brawl. Haven't seen Kelvin in that form for quite sometime and it was refreshing. He can leave the pro wrestling shtick behind lol
- I thought Waterson won and looked great. Even if power and accuracy isn't her Forte. I'm not surprised she didn't get the nod. She landed some good shots though and I saw a lack of killer instinct
- Rosas Jr ran into a better fighter. He's got a bright future but now we know he's not quite there
- Holland is a very dangerous fighter if you let him be creative. Kudos to him, always a fan of big mouth. Don't quite know where Ponzi is at lol
- Font wasn't taking shit from anyone. Definitely out of control lol. Apparently on a different level than Yanez
- I'm not a fan of rematches or trilogies. I sort of have my attention spread to fresh matches. It's clear all was on the line in this encounter and Israel's KO was much better than the stoppage in their third fight. I don't know where Alex goes from here

Rob Font was not fucking around. He was pelting that man with the worst of intentions. The knockout blow was like how dare you try to survive this onslaught and turned his head 90 degrees

What about Meerschaerdt? I havent seen anything good from him in a while. Is Pyfer that good or was it the opponent?

What about Meerschaerdt? I havent seen anything good from him in a while. Is Pyfer that good or was it the opponent?
GM3 is a toss up either he withstands everything and goes on to drown his opponent or he gets completely starched.
There is no inbetweens with him.

One of the best cards I've watched in a long time. It was a banger of a card

Waterson definitely won that fight. As always, just another robbery.

I think Alex will move to 205.

The Burns fight wasn't boring at all, but it was forgettable.

He's sort of slow and plodding. I'll never forget about Khamzat KOing him. GM3 is good at what he does and left an opening he's very dangerous. It just seemed Joe was faster than him and there was no grappling. Maybe Gerald took him lightly

wasnt meershardt on a 4 fight win streak ? LoL

he just beat Bruno Silva too - who’s a very dangerous guy !

pyfer is a problem …. While not technically amazing…. He’s Frikken huge and hits like a truck … he’ll have some good fights ahead of him

Homeless Pyfer be fun to watch. Did he get his bonus he was discreetly asking for?

- Nothing about Mas vs Burns was surprising. Burns is as solid as they come and Mas is on a perennial downswing against the top fighters. Burns negated all his offense in a boring fight
- Pypher is the real deal. Be like Joe Pypher
- Gas vs Curtis was an excellent brawl. Haven't seen Kelvin in that form for quite sometime and it was refreshing. He can leave the pro wrestling shtick behind lol
- I thought Waterson won and looked great. Even if power and accuracy isn't her Forte. I'm not surprised she didn't get the nod. She landed some good shots though and I saw a lack of killer instinct
- Rosas Jr ran into a better fighter. He's got a bright future but now we know he's not quite there
- Holland is a very dangerous fighter if you let him be creative. Kudos to him, always a fan of big mouth. Don't quite know where Ponzi is at lol
- Font wasn't taking shit from anyone. Definitely out of control lol. Apparently on a different level than Yanez
- I'm not a fan of rematches or trilogies. I sort of have my attention spread to fresh matches. It's clear all was on the line in this encounter and Israel's KO was much better than the stoppage in their third fight. I don't know where Alex goes from here
Rosas Jr. is a talented guy. He reminds me of a younger, greener Assassin Baby. He needs time to round out his skills and learn to implement a gameplan. His fight IQ yesterday on a scale from 1-10 was about a negative 14. He blew his wad in the first round and didn't get anything for it. Tough kid, good grappling skills but immature and incomplete fighter. If he's handled correctly in a few years he might turn into something. He needs lower level matchups to develop.

Back