Media Strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk gives not-so-Thug Rose a ultimatum

I understand. You also don't realize that we are speaking about the champion that built that division, that defended the belt 5 times. Dana likes her, always did. Dana nodded in agreement to JJ's ultimatum.
Rose has been out for too long, and as Askafan mentioned, Nicco Montano had less than 1 year to defend her belt, not being able to led UFC to strip her. Same could happen to Rose, and it should.

She has defended it at least once though and has also done a lot more in the UFC than Montano has. Rose has a lot more weight to her name and credibility than Montano who also showed unprofessional behavior when it came to the weight cut.

Seems pretty clear: Joanna thinks Andrade will demolish Rose, and I agree, theres too much of a size/strength difference there. Then Joanna comes back to 115 and takes the belt off Andrade doing the same thing she did in their earlier fight.
It's so weird to think how easily JJ dispatched KK and Andrade back to back, to get beat by Rose twice standing. What's the stylistic difference? Rose doesn't have KKs precision or Andrades power. Plus KK already beat Rose and no one is giving her a shot against Andrade.

Joanna is being remarkably generous with the four months, UFC should strip Rose by 13th January if they apply the same timescale as when they stripped Nicco Montano.

She's got till September 2019 if they apply the same timescale they applied to the leprechan.

Joanna has got ahead of her a fight against a woman that defeated her thrice and she's talking shit about another woman who beat her twice, including making her tap to strikes?
I understand fighters need confidence, but maybe it's time to balance that with focus and a tad of realism.
You don't lose if you don't admit it to yourself.

Don't get me wrong, I think the woman is talented. She's a hell of a fighter. But ever since her first loss to Rose she has been in some kind of delusional denial. Like almost pretending that the fights with Rose never happened. It annoys me. She has zero respect for a woman who beat her twice, and who left no doubt of who was the better fighter. It seems like those losses destroyed Joanna's mental health.

Paying too much attention to the crowd. Pretty obvious Joanna was in no state to take that first fight. Of all the things she's done that was the most egregious, not pulling out and taking that sweet ppv money was basically cheating the fans. The second fight was close, a lot of judges gave it to Joanna. Personally I think in a close fight the champ gets the benefit of the doubt so had no problem with the decision but any fighter in a close fight will think they won, that's natural.

Joanna has given Rose respect and half the things she's accused of saying she never said. No need for her to go over the top praising Rose, JJ aside Rose has always avoided the bigger, tougher girls in the division, let her defend the belt against the likes of Andrade, Gadelha and Suarez.

Rose needs to fight but the last person she should face when she returns is someone she beat twice already.

Also, doesn't JJ have pressing business in another weight class?

Joanna is a better fighter than rose, anyone who can't see that is clearly blind, I'll admit that rose matches up with joanna decently, but joanna won the second fight on pure volume alone, 49-46 rose was a ridiculous scoring.

It doesn't matter anyway, You may not like it but joanna is the goat of WMMA. after she wins the FLW title this weekend, Skys the limit.

Rose will not get passed andrade or Gadhela. even Suarez would whoop her ass.

What's even happening with Rose?
8 months have passed and JJ is onto her 2nd fight.
JJ is a real champion and incredibly underappreciated on this forum, She won the belt and out the gate had 6 title defense. that this point in roses run, Joanna already had 2 defenses.

JJ is probably my least favorite fighter on the roster. Delusional isn't a strong enough word.

Absolutely, and that includes time off for breaking her hand in the Penne fight.
what a fucking great ass whooping that was at the time it was one of the most entertaining WMMA fights to ever take place in the UFC. As was her fight was esparza and her 2 fights with gadhela

I used to be a fan of Joanna.

She got her ass beat twice. She needs to give it a rest.

Ah yes, the old 'I used to be a fan of "x" but then they lost so now they suck and I can't stand them' routine.

She has defended it at least once though and has also done a lot more in the UFC than Montano has. Rose has a lot more weight to her name and credibility than Montano who also showed unprofessional behavior when it came to the weight cut.

If Max was given the ultimatum to defend or be stripped after not defending it for a year, the same goes for Rose. Rose last defended her belt April 7th 2018, in 4 months it will be April of 2019. And just because she defended her belt doesn't mean it's a viable excuse for her to not defend her belt for another year.

If you hadn't noticed, Dana's been cracking down on Champions, and Interim's who don't want to defend, or can't, and he's moving on. Tony Ferguson, Colby, Nicco, and Max to name a few, Rose isn't getting special treatment.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
2 confident beasts of European strikers :cool:
df027fff14e94bb9e16ddcc25c19a598.png

Rose needs to fight but the last person she should face when she returns is someone she beat twice already.

Also, doesn't JJ have pressing business in another weight class?
rose and joanna are in the same situation you said earlier a few days ago whittaker and romero are in!

funny that, but atleast romero didnt get knocked out in the first.

ok 2 decision losses is different to 1 ktfo and 1 decision loss, but its the same mantra, 2-0.

Back