Media Strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk gives not-so-Thug Rose a ultimatum

Doubt it. She's trynna sue Conor, so the longer she's out, the better the case looks unless she's injured.

she fought the day the bus incident occurred pretty hard to argue your case, when you still fought...she didn't suffer any loss of wages and wasn't injured at all...no jury or judge is going to award her shit.

Gets her ass kicked 2x. Still throwing out ultimatums. I used to think Ronda was delusional, JJ is on another level. Gonna laugh when Val kicks her ass.

at least Joanna is fighting...rose is hiding off somewhere...with all her issues...

JOANNA DIDNT LOSE TO ROSE. THOSE WERE JUST HICCUPS ON HER WAY TO RETAINING THE BELT

She fucking fought in April. It hasn't even been 9 months. Everybody needs to just calm the fuck down about Rose.

She already stated that her next title defense is against Andrade. Come back in April 2019 and bitch about it if she hasn't defended yet. Until then. quit fucking whining, ya goofs.

Seems pretty clear: Joanna thinks Andrade will demolish Rose, and I agree, theres too much of a size/strength difference there. Then Joanna comes back to 115 and takes the belt off Andrade doing the same thing she did in their earlier fight.

Joanna gets no credit here. she is very talented, and as we all know mma math does not work. Adrdade and Suarez are next in line for rose, IMO she doesn't match up well with them . yes she beat Joanna but that does not mean she can beat the same girls Joanna beat. styles make fights, and that 2nd rose vs Joanna fight was no beat down . It was a good competitive fight

You can’t call yourself “thug” rose and...
...she doesn't call herself Thug Rose. She's distanced herself from it since the loss to Esparza. But it's like Whittaker hating the nickname Bobby Knuckles...it's going to stick, regardless of their preferences.
she fought the day the bus incident occurred pretty hard to argue your case, when you still fought...she didn't suffer any loss of wages and wasn't injured at all...no jury or judge is going to award her shit.
You are clearly an expert on PTSD, in that it always, 100% of the time, manifests immediately and is a constant.
Less wmma fights is a good thing.
Agreed...I have no further comment after reading this...haha...
Good. Because less commentary about WMMA from people who neither understand or appreciate it is an even better thing.
Some have deduced this is a falsehood.
Some have chosen ignorance.
...the ones who "deduced this as a falsehood" don't know how to score a fight.

giphy.gif

queenie wannabe is 0-2 against not so thug...ffs

Can't demand shit when you got destroyed both times. It's not like Joanna was ever in a situation that she was winning either fight. I love Jo but she needs to move the fuck on and shut the fuck up.

It's clear that Rose won the first battle, mostly due to a terrible weight cut by Joanna, and while the second battle had a controversial result, it's clear who is winning the war.
Joanna just won another fight months ago and now is going for her second belt. For legacy.
Rose is going for the therapy session, so she can sleep at night without having Conor-related nightmares.
She fucking fought in April. It hasn't even been 9 months. Everybody needs to just calm the fuck down about Rose.

She already stated that her next title defense is against Andrade. Come back in April 2019 and bitch about it if she hasn't defended yet. Until then. quit fucking whining, ya goofs.
Sure, she has some time left, this thread is just to make Queen Joanna's ultimatum more public.
Now if Rose doesn't defend until April, she can't say she wasn't aware of her situation.

Admittedly I did not read through all 12 pages of this thread, but dauuuuumn this is crazy! RR loses twice, chills, and people are like "bitch be hiding". JJ loses twice to Rose, is still game to fight, and people are like "sit down bitch". WTF?!? While I think Shev is going to take this fight, I still dig JJ for doing what she do. Girl's a fighter win or lose.

...she doesn't call herself Thug Rose. She's distanced herself from it since the loss to Esparza. But it's like Whittaker hating the nickname Bobby Knuckles...it's going to stick, regardless of their preferences.

You are clearly an expert on PTSD, in that it always, 100% of the time, manifests immediately and is a constant.

Good. Because less commentary about WMMA from people who neither understand or appreciate it is an even better thing.

...the ones who "deduced this as a falsehood" don't know how to score a fight.

Ok mr. white knight...haha keep on defending the entitled chicks...rose was not injured in the bus incident...she didn't lose any wages...ummm, what's her case? and I understand plenty of wmma...it's boring has all f'''ck...but you keep watching and liking the weaker sex...

What's even happening with Rose?
8 months have passed and JJ is onto her 2nd fight.
Ya what the hell I actually started forgetting about Rose with all the big fights that have been happening lately. Is she injured or just laying low?

I never denied that Rose has influence. She is the champ, she should have influence. JJ is the one who thinks she can demand things she has no influence over. Not saying JJ doesn't have any influence at all, but she can't set ultimatums for the girl who beat her twice and is the current champ. She also doesn't bring in the money like Conor does, so business wise she doesn't have much to fall back on either.
Well, what make you think she can't demand things ?. Media acknowledge her, she got name... she made her name not coz of her looks, but her skills... and she still brings more money then 99% of wmma fighters in ufc... lets be real haters gonna hate... I understand some of hate she get is her own fault... but level of hate on sherdog is astonishing... sometimes I even doubt human intellect when I read threads here... best of luck.

Back