Stores you hate shopping at

Home Depot.
Local grocery store/market one checkout lane open and no self check out.

1. Shops Wal-Mart during prime hours
2. Complains about all the shoppers
3. Doesn't profit.....

<{Heymansnicker}>

C'mon guys.....put some thought into WHEN you go shopping. You sound like a bunch of mindless sheep....just following along with the herd.

I hate when you're riding with somebody who had a different destination and the make a "surprise" trip to Wal-Mart.

Sorry but Costco is great, no ghetto ass people there since you gotta pay membership, Walmart is by far the WORST, ghetto ass hood rats, thugs, cholos, white trailer trash, ex cons all shop there and its dirty.

Costco is good, they've got some great meat at the ones down here, some fat ass briskets etc

The Wal-mart in my area doesn't really have those "people of Wal-Mart", but it's still too damn crowded during the day. I usually only ever go at night, but the last time they were in the middle of restocking the whole store. It was like a goddamned maze with shifting walls.

Can’t remember the last time I stepped in a Walmart and based off of everyone’s responses I’m glad.

I can stomach Wal*Mart because they're open 24hrs and if I need to go there at midnight their won't be many people. They've got self checkouts now which are a game changer.

Costco has very limited hours and they are usually located within shouting distance of other retailers. Parking lots are packed with huge carts and huge people. That's just the parking area itself. If you try to drive directly in front of the store get ready to sit in your car waving people by for a few minutes. Lines are insanely long but because clientele aren't too poor transactions are quick.

Last time I went to Walmart this guy who had thrown up in front of a register was running around screaming in a drugged out rage. Cops came and threw him to the ground which he proceeded to shit all over.

<32>

walmart I just try to go there between 12am - 3am no one is there but the stocking crew and a few tweakers and the checkout lanes are empty.

I guess I should turn in my man-card when I write this, but I hate shopping at Home Depot.

I’m not very handy to begin with so I only ever know approximately what I’m looking for, but the place is huge so I always need help. It’s always hard to find someone and when I do the guy always seems very busy and like I’m inconveniencing him. Then I explain the approximation of what I’m looking for and he starts asking me more specific questions and I have no clue how to answer and I know he’s thinking, “Fuck! One of these guys. Great, I’m gonna have a late lunch break now.”

And almost always it turns out I need to go home and do more research on what exactly I need.

Sorry but Costco is great, no ghetto ass people there since you gotta pay membership, Walmart is by far the WORST, ghetto ass hood rats, thugs, cholos, white trailer trash, ex cons all shop there and its dirty.

Don’t forget the homeless beggars lol

I am in the minority here in that I like shopping at Wal Mart. Its very convenient for me, its close by, and it has virtually everything I need. I always go late night and its pretty good. I rarely see "ghetto" people in there and people are friendly. I guess it just depends on your area.

Costco is a completely different story. Its a good store but holy fucking shit, I have never seen a store so crowded from opening to close like Costco. I hate dealing with the crowds there and only go when necessary. The parking lot is packed as fuck and there are always fights at the food court over who ordered a pizza first. In my area the membership cost does not keep out grimey people. Its just as bad as Wal Mart in my experiences. Its ridiculous. Its never a quick trip to Costco either, you always have to plan like 2 hours for that shit. The checkout lines are always long and its just a hassle.

I buy everything almost exclusively online at this point. I try to avoid going to stores as much as possible. Groceries are the only thing I don't purchase online.

The wife and I started referring to Walmart as Divorcemart, because every single time we've set foot in one we've gotten into a fight about something.

Ikea, because fuck what Sweden has done to furniture and hockey.

nope. just people slightly above 'ghetto' pretending they are the members of some elite shopping experience. on top of that, they act like it by clogging up the aisles like it's their living room with idle conversation and mid-store snacking on the samples. most act like its the first time they have ever seen a microwaveable burrito. sorry, but i don't find it as above walmart as you do.
You are a Walmart shopper, pretending that you had a costco membership stop fronting dude, getting all mad cause the costco shoppers ragging on your walmart.

Costco is good, they've got some great meat at the ones down here, some fat ass briskets etc

Yeah I love costco, I always get their 5 dollar chicken the rotisserie ones, these bad boys are juicy and I slice them up and put them with my rice and steamed veggies and baked beans as meals.
Costco-chicken.jpg

149860_feng5211_0ab1c051-b36f-484c-a5bb-acebc340e1a2.png

5ace5247146e711a008b45a9-750-563.jpg

Last time I went to Walmart this guy who had thrown up in front of a register was running around screaming in a drugged out rage. Cops came and threw him to the ground which he proceeded to shit all over. The employees lack of reaction said it all

Let me guess it was you.
(you can tell me, I am your friend.)

Wal-Mart, and i go there to do my basic shopping an get it an get out fast
Tom thumb ridiculously expensive

Back