Stores you hate shopping at

Shopping for clothes is annoying. I like having nice clothes, but the whole process of trying stuff on, having store clerks annoy you, walking from store to store, it's meh. But I won't blindly buy stuff online, most guys dress like sacks of potatoes, I have standards.

Yea, I even used those clothing shipping services before (like Stitch-Fix), it's not bad. I loathe the entire clothes shopping thing. I can't see how tf people find it therapeutic!

17883214_1924673951099313_23742819730456576_n.jpg

1. Walmart- where do i begin, they never have enough lines open yet you see employees doing nothing. Im not even a germophobe and those carts are gross, and the floor is always dusty. Ive seen shootouts happen in the parking lot at a WM in Atl.If it wasnt cheap I'd avoid Wally World at all cost.
2. Family Dollar-when your considered a dollar store but everythings marked up high as hell plus FD's tend to be pretty nasty saw moldy ground beef almost everytime ive been. Bought a 2 lb of ice had small little holes in bag and stuff floating in ice.
JcPennys- Cause they never have my size
Kroger- a true toss up beware location matters. Ive been to some that are better than Whole Foods but then theres some that are glorified hood marts.

All the places . . .

Walked into a Saks Fifth Avenue once.

Never felt so misplaced in my whole life. I honestly wondered if I'd get arrested just for middle class trespassing or something.

The times in my life where I've had to go to Aldi were pretty depressing. They do have really good chocolate chip muffins, though.

Agree with Wal-Mart, even the "nice" ones are creepy

costco. all the same problems as walmart with a dash of hypocrisy and the post-church sunday crowd that treats the samples like lunch for them and their 83 kids are intolerable.

Definitely Walmart- for pretty much all the reasons previously mentioned

IKEA- They just plain suck

High end designer stores like Prada, Coach, LV, DG.... etc.- The staff acts like they are better than you, looking at something is a big production and half the time they don't have what you want in stock, but instead of ordering it or seeing if another location has it they try to sell you something else because "it's really close to what you want". If I'm paying a few thousand dollars for something I want what I want, not "something close"

I'll be honest, I've never ventured into a higher end designer store. I'm such a t-shirt and jeans guy that I can't imagine finding something that I'd actually like. What type of stuff do you get?

Definitely Walmart- for pretty much all the reasons previously mentioned

IKEA- They just plain suck

High end designer stores like Prada, Coach, LV, DG.... etc.- The staff acts like they are better than you, looking at something is a big production and half the time they don't have what you want in stock, but instead of ordering it or seeing if another location has it they try to sell you something else because "it's really close to what you want". If I'm paying a few thousand dollars for something I want what I want, not "something close"

Man why hate on Ikea?

also you sound like a rich guy you shop at Prada, Coach, LV, DG? you making that bank man.

costco. all the same problems as walmart with a dash of hypocrisy and the post-church sunday crowd that treats the samples like lunch for them and their 83 kids are intolerable.

Sorry but Costco is great, no ghetto ass people there since you gotta pay membership, Walmart is by far the WORST, ghetto ass hood rats, thugs, cholos, white trailer trash, ex cons all shop there and its dirty.

I don't appreciate how Walmark wants to scan everybody's receipt like everybody's a damn thief.
Motherfucker I have a box of breakfast sandwiches and some bleach. Wtf do I need my receipt checked for?

If it were a TV or microwave or some shit, ok. But if it's some simple shit that I'm holding, fuck off.

Had a couple tense interactions with a Walmart dude when they started that shit recently. Makes me not wanna go back. But they have the breakfast croissants I eat at one particular store.
I just don't like being treated like a thief where I go to spend money.

That's not even getting to how they do have multiple lines open, but there are still usually lines that go to the isles most days.

1. Shops Wal-Mart during prime hours
2. Complains about all the shoppers
3. Doesn't profit.....

<{Heymansnicker}>

C'mon guys.....put some thought into WHEN you go shopping. You sound like a bunch of mindless sheep....just following along with the herd.

1. Shops Wal-Mart during prime hours
2. Complains about all the shoppers
3. Doesn't profit.....

<{Heymansnicker}>

C'mon guys.....put some thought into WHEN you go shopping. You sound like a bunch of mindless sheep....just following along with the herd.
In Atlanta its packed no matter what time or they use self check out only which makes things difficult.

In Atlanta its packed no matter what time or they use self check out only which makes things difficult.
No way it's crowded early in the morning or late at night. It's not convenient but better than during the day. Hell, I refuse to shop anywhere when all the lemmings are out doing their thing.

Sorry but Costco is great, no ghetto ass people there since you gotta pay membership, Walmart is by far the WORST, ghetto ass hood rats, thugs, cholos, white trailer trash, ex cons all shop there and its dirty.
nope. just people slightly above 'ghetto' pretending they are the members of some elite shopping experience. on top of that, they act like it by clogging up the aisles like it's their living room with idle conversation and mid-store snacking on the samples. most act like its the first time they have ever seen a microwaveable burrito. sorry, but i don't find it as above walmart as you do.

walmart

I always feel trashy going in there

Last time I went to Walmart this guy who had thrown up in front of a register was running around screaming in a drugged out rage. Cops came and threw him to the ground which he proceeded to shit all over. The employees lack of reaction said it all

Any place where there are slow old women. Like grocery stores during the day and places like lowes garden section, slow old bags everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back