Store employees high af on opiates (video)

I went into a Subway once and the guy making our sandwiches was zooted off of something. His eyes were droopy and he was grabbing the wrong ingredients and immediately forgetting what we were saying. The girl working with him sent him to the back and apologized. They were both teens, she was trying to help him out it seemed.

These bitches knocking on the sky

A few months ago I went to pay for gas and the chick behind the counter was doing the same thing. I had to knock on the counter to snap her out of it

Last edited:
Looks like they got some good shit. Id like to meet their connect

I went into a Subway once and the guy making our sandwiches was zooted off of something. His eyes were droopy and he was grabbing the wrong ingredients and immediately forgetting what we were saying. The girl working with him sent him to the back and apologized. They were both teens, she was trying to help him out it seemed.

My Subway worker was sooooooooo high he handed me a bucket of KFC chicken :mad:

Can't believe how bad he fucked up my order

I used to work at a liquor store, had half a E left after a weekend once so dumped it before my shift, that was fun ha ha

My Subway worker was sooooooooo high he handed me a bucket of KFC chicken :mad:

Can't believe how bad he fucked up my order

idjut.gif

pretty much what i'd expect from a gas station clerk.

Thats how I feel after I eat lunch and its too warm in the building

Thank god there were 2 of them or that lady was never getting her Hostess pies.

Could very well be suboxone strips these people were on. It's a major problem our government started and the high is extremely euphoric and intense. Junkies gonna junkie....

Opiate junkies are the WOAT

Back