Stop with the Lawler vs Perry talk

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Perry doesn't deserve that fight. Lawler will still be ranked top 5. You lose to a top 10 fighter and you get a top 5 guy? foh

His best win is a wayyy past his prime Jake Ellenburger. Any time he has fought anyone who was half decent he lost.

His role from this point forward is to fight up and coming prospects so they can make a name off him. He's proven he is nothing and will never be anything

Doesn't make sense but i'd watch

I'd rather watch Robbie Lawler vs unranked Mike Perry than Robbie Lawler vs Top ranked Demian Maia.

I just want to see fun fights. Rankings shmankings.

Perry doesn't deserve that fight. Lawler will still be ranked top 5. You lose to a top 10 fighter and you get a top 5 guy? foh

His best win is a wayyy past his prime Jake Ellenburger. Any time he has fought anyone who was half decent he lost.

His role from this point forward is to fight up and coming prospects so they can make a name off him. He's proven he is nothing and will never be anything
Bro. Perry has a bright future and would have beat the shit out of the Ponce-a-nibbio if it wasn’t for the eye-tearing poke.
Also, at this point, he’d smash Robbie easily.
Stop shitting on Mike, morons,

Who cares about your political correct stupid ass black and white, win loss-thinking TS...!?!
Perry lost a decision, it's not like he got dominated, it was a hard fight for both.
Perry vs. Lawler would be simply awsome for any fight fan and if you think Perry doesn't have a chance, you're wrong.

And btw, Lawler would get stopped by Pokezinibio.

Robbie might need a rest. I think all the wars he has been in are starting to take their toll. If he wants to get back out there, I'll gladly watch.

I see no problem in giving Perry another Top 15 fighter next.
If Magny loses to Condit, he or Gunnar would be fine by me to put in there against Perry.
On that note, if Condit beats Magny, how about him versus Ponzi next.

Don't know what to do with Usman if he beats Meek, but it is time he gets a highly ranked fighter. Masvidal would be a good test.

Deserve, doesn't deserve, who cares!
Let them bang, bro!

Forget the rankings. Mike and ponzi both beat rda and Lawler. The best WWs are no longer these old names that people know, they all will lose to the new breed.. Top five ufc WWs are Usman, Perry, Colby, Till and Ponzi.

Everybody wanna see him beat up Robbie Lawler.

Back