STOP Saying Khabib v Barboza = Khabib v McGregor

Khaduck avoided tony like the plague. Seems he only wants to tangle with strikers with poor tdd.

Barbosa is a more lethal striker than Conor McGregor. Death can come so unexpectedly when you are standing toe to toe with Barbosa.

Sometimes, I watch fighters and I ignorantly like my chances against them, but I can never say that about Barbosa. That guy can kill you, if you are not trained. You won't even see it coming. LOL

Right, so Khabib never made it to a title fight. And never made it to a top contender fight. How does him not having a title fight at 205 contradict anything I said?

Maybe read the post you were REPLYING to?...Alvarez pulling out of a title fight with his contender for a fight with an unranked from another division.

Even the FANS humiliated him at a live Q&A.

this might be a bait.

but still LOL at ''Conor has superior front kicks''

You're right Baroza has fought bigger names and never runs from a fight. And his kicks and takedown defense are way better.

Maybe read the post you were REPLYING to?...Alvarez pulling out of a title fight with his contender for a fight with an unranked from another division.

Even the FANS humiliated him at a live Q&A.

Did Alvarez sign to fight Khabib? Because if not he never pulled out of a title fight with Khabib. The contacts the UFC gave Khabib for that fight were negotiation tools, nothing more (which was cruel to Khabib and total bullshit).

giphy.gif

Can't win a belt if you can't make weight.<Moves>

If he can beat barboza he should absolutely tear through mcgregor

Back