Stop saying DJ is scared of moving up

The way I remember it DJ was directly asked about it and was very lukewarm to the idea. The pressure is on big time for this TJ fight. TJ has called him out yet again, and the UFC is on record yet again they want to make the fight. He needs to step up.
Directly after Reis fight he is interviewed by Dom and a few others and spoke at length about how he'd like a rematch after beating the record. He's never been lukewarm about it, he just asked for more money.

DJ has no reason to fight TJ at FLW. If he were asking DJ to move up then that'd be different. There is no risk of anyone missing weight at 135 or even 130. TJ has no claim to a FLW title shot nor does he have any proof that he can make that weight. And no his word is not enough for me. 125 is a hard cut for most dudes his size. Smaller guys still have trouble with that cut.

I'd like to see them fight but UFC has not given DJ any reason to take that fight. If they want it to happen then they need to pay him more.

I don’t do that and I definitely do not think DJ sucks. He is a great champion. However he needs to step up and take this fight. His credibility is really suffering because of it. When you were called out and the company wants to make fight.. 99% of the time it happens.

Well I guess that 1% it doesn't happen is when GSP refused to fight Anderson?

Got you!

Game over!

Directly after Reis fight he is interviews by Dom and a few others and spoke at length about how he'd like a rematch after beating the record. He's never been lukewarm about it, he just asked for more money.

DJ has no reason to fight TJ at FLW. If he were asking DJ to move up then that'd be different. There is no risk of anyone missing weight at 135 or even 130. TJ has no claim to a FLW title shot nor does he have any proof that he can make that weight. And no his word is not enough for me. 125 is a hard cut for most dudes his size. Smaller guys still have trouble with that cut.

I'd like to see them fight but UFC has not given DJ any reason to take that fight. If they want it to happen then they need to pay him more.
DJ has no say in who fights him for his title. That literally is not his job. Dana already flat out said he'd get PPV points for fighting TJ, even though that ISN'T in his contract.

lol is there a single DJ fan on Sherdog that isn't an immature little child?

C'mon DJ fans. There's this guy @ThatGuy7698 and @Kvolcom making you guys look really bad right now.
Calls me an immature little child, refuses to come back with a defense to a legitimate argument I posted (not the one I legitimately fucked up on) .

Watch, once the UFC announces Dillashaw vs. Johnson at Bantanweight you're gonna look like a fucking idiot.

Calls me an immature little child, refuses to come back with a defense to a legitimate argument I posted (not the one I legitimately fucked up on) .

Watch, once the UFC announces Dillashaw vs. Johnson at Bantanweight you're gonna look like a fucking idiot.
No, actually I won't. Regardless of anything, you've already made yourself look like an idiot on multiple posts in this one thread.

I wouldn't go anywhere if I was DJ. He's honestly almost TO SMALL for 125.

I'm not even a fan of him lol

I just spit facts.....it's not my problem they can't deal w facts.

But when you present ppl w facts and they have no rebuttal it's typical to just change the subject and go the 'you're immature" route

They have no defence so they resort to name calling lol Who is the child?

Your reasoning is hilarious, please continue.
It's like you're DJ himself.

But when you present ppl w facts and they have no rebuttal it's typical to just change the subject and go the 'you're immature" route

They have no defence so they resort to name calling lol Who is the child?
I've posted nothing but facts in this thread and you resorted to saying you were jesus and could walk on water, which is not a fact.

You 2 are pathetic. I'm just gonna set you to ignore because you're clearly just trolls.

I admitted I fucked up the first argument. I thought TJ said he couldn't make the weight, turns out he actually said he's stopped trying to.

He still hasn't acknowledged the fact that Mighty Mouse already had a contract signed to fight Ray Borg. He can't come back with that one.

I've posted nothing but facts in this thread and you resorted to saying you were jesus and could walk on water, which is not a fact.

You 2 are pathetic. I'm just gonna set you to ignore because you're clearly just trolls.
HE'S GIVING UP!

WEAK!

The ultimate bitch move, set you to ignore.

You know he refused to fight TJ AT 125 right?

yes he refused to fight a non champion who has never fought at the weight before.

Can you please name how many Non champions who have never fought in a division before getting a title shot? Since DJ is such a ducker for not doing it I'm sure you have plenty of examples

I'll wait.

If I recall the fight Mighty Mouse had with Miguel Torres, Johnson just sat in Miguel’s guard while Miguel was very active. But Mighty Mouse won the decision and people were complaining about it here on sherdog lol

DJ has no say in who fights him for his title. That literally is not his job. Dana already flat out said he'd get PPV points for fighting TJ, even though that ISN'T in his contract.
And that's an incentive? TJ barely sells better than DJ. He gets no profit off of that. PPV point only kick in after 250k at least.

And if DJ can't pick fights then neither can TJ. If they want this fight to hapoen they need to pay DJ more. That is the only hang up.

How the fuck is TJ going to make 125? I don't see this. Make a 125/135 Unification match and scrap the 125 division.

Back