Stop Press!! Jeff Horn Top 5 Middleweight!!!

GolovkinGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now who wants that work!? I dare Crawford to step in the ring with the badass Horn. Aussies running tingz.

44-D4512-B-395-F-480-D-8-F35-6578-C561-D65-F.jpg

Lol fucking ridiculous. He should BJS when he gets passed his gimmie in the 22nd.

Well, you are looking at boxrec ffs, what do you expect?

I think the BoxRec ranking algorithm is a Rube-Goldberg machine that spins a roulette wheel.

Well, you are looking at boxrec ffs, what do you expect?

The win over Pacquiao is what elevated his points, so that carries over his 160 debut after beating Mundine innit. Horn is the real deal

I think the BoxRec ranking algorithm is a Rube-Goldberg machine that spins a roulette wheel.
they roll over points accrued even when jumping divisions. Which is why they had Crawford number 1 at WW without even fighting there at one point

they roll over points accrued even when jumping divisions. Which is why they had Crawford number 1 at WW without even fighting there at one point

It shouldn’t even rank them until after the fight imo. I understand why a sanctioning body would do it - and practically a guy like Crawford shouldn’t have to start fighting at the bottom. But as far as a mathematical way of determining rank, he should simply be unranked. First fight against high class opposition and maybe you get that #1.

But no one really takes boxrec seriously.

Who is considered to have the most reliable legit rankings these days? Ring magazine was my go to back in the day before Oscar bought it. Rafael/ESPN sucks and Boxrec has too many wtf moments. I don't follow every fighter as closely as before so I don't recognize a lot of guys and it's hard to place where they fit. These days outside of the many of the top 5-10ish guys I just give them the eye test and see if I recognize any names off their records.

Haha nearly chocked on my beer. Drinking and lurking don’t mix.

BJS vs. Horn ending with a double KO please...

Who is considered to have the most reliable legit rankings these days? Ring magazine was my go to back in the day before Oscar bought it. Rafael/ESPN sucks and Boxrec has too many wtf moments. I don't follow every fighter as closely as before so I don't recognize a lot of guys and it's hard to place where they fit. These days outside of the many of the top 5-10ish guys I just give them the eye test and see if I recognize any names off their records.

The transnational boxing rankings are pretty good. Honestly, even with the occasional fuckery with GBP fighters, Ring Magazine's rankings aren't that bad.

The transnational boxing rankings are pretty good. Honestly, even with the occasional fuckery with GBP fighters, Ring Magazine's rankings aren't that bad.
Good looks Jay

Unfair. It's actually much more complicated, involving multiple rats operating on a point system with initialed pieces of cheese.

yeah i also saw that yesterday. that's some Joke right there.

Back