Stop Fat Shaming Mackenzie Dern

Dsingleton7

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If you want to attack her for missing weight cool, but to act like she is a fat cow because she walks around at 135 is ridiculous. She is at a perfectly normal weight, a normal BMI, and she is in better shape than the average chick you lust over at work on Tuesday. I'm tired of this BS its just stupid.

In before white knight beta male 300lb dork, triggered, liberal safe space, bs. I'm not captain save a hoe, I'm not hoping to wife her one day, I'm not against calling a spade a spade, but she's not fat.

No one likes a white knight, right or wrong...

If you agree to weigh something on a day and are paid to show up weighing that, then you’d better show up at the weight or you have no say in how your peers react. She’s done this several times.

If you agree to weigh something on a day and are paid to show up weighing that, then you’d better show up at the weight or you have no say in how your peers react. She’s done this several times.

If you want to attack her for missing weight cool, but to act like she is a fat cow because she walks around at 135 is ridiculous. She is at a perfectly normal weight, a normal BMI, and she is in better shape than the average chick you lust over at work on Tuesday. I'm tired of this BS its just stupid.

In before white knight beta male 300lb dork, triggered, liberal safe space, bs. I'm not captain save a hoe, I'm not hoping to wife her one day, I'm not against calling a spade a spade, but she's not fat.

Why does it bother you so much? She puts herself if the public eye, how people talk about her is up to them, that shouldn’t concern you.

Sherdogers be like...
1402774995177.jpg

Why does it bother you so much? She puts herself if the public eye, how people talk about her is up to them, that shouldn’t concern you.
I call B.S when I see it sometimes, It doesn' bother me enough to protest or get mad or fight, but it does bother me enough to say BS.

I call B.S when I see it sometimes, It doesn' bother me enough to protest or get mad or fight, but it does bother me enough to say BS.

So why not say it in another thread about her? Who cares if someone calls her fat? She clearly isn’t.

She's quite fine for a normal woman IMO.

But if you pay 65$ to see athletes, then she's fat for an athlete in her weight class.

I don't pay so I don't care.

In my opinion she is fat. Just because some people are fatter than her doesn't mean she isn't fat. It is a matter of opinion. Fat isn't a precisely defined term. Don't get (in your words) triggered.

EDIT**
3. Hendricks is Fat
Just saw this. Hendricks isn't in any noticeably worse shape than Dern. You are a hypocrite.

Dern is a lazy cow and TS is one of the most pathetic humans on Earth.

1. I don't defend someone missing eight unless they had a legit reason 2. No one calls Lineker Fat which he isn't 3. Hendricks is Fat

To be fair, Hendricks is "fat" for a professional athlete. You could argue that Dern is the same.

both perfectly healthy, but a little soft by athlete standards. No reason to call either of them a fat cow. Kind of self defeating here to be honest.

I don't like Hendricks because of his excuse train after he loses and his often boring style. No need to fat shame him either.

In my opinion she is fat. Just because some people are fatter than her doesn't mean she isn't fat. It is a matter of opinion. Fat isn't a precisely defined term. Don't get (in your words) triggered.

Your opinions wrong. She is in a normal range by any measurable. If you prefer women to be smaller that's one thing, but if you think she's fat your wrong.

She is the first "115lb" fighter I have ever seen that had legit rolls between her shorts and tits.

3. Hendricks is Fat
Your opinions wrong. She is in a normal range by any measurable. If you prefer women to be smaller that's one thing, but if you think she's fat your wrong.
How can one be wrong about a matter of opinion?

And check my edit. You are a hypocrite. Good day, continue being triggered--I'm going somewhere else this thread is just silly arguing semantics. She is fat in my opinion. It's not a factual discussion.

Back