Stop complaining about Jon Jones. (Reach, size and cheap shots)

shut your mouth about Jones being too big and looking like crap against taller opponents. Stop complaint about the oblique kicks and arm cranks. Give him his props.

are you really basing his inability to perform against taller opponents with the Gus fight. HE WON regardless of what you think. Had him in trouble. Gus must really be shit against longer opponents since he actually lost to one. Who else that's long has given Jones trouble???

And if oblique kicks and arm cranks bother fighters so much, then do it back to him. Ohhhh that's right. They can't. It's a skill otherwise they would all be waiting for the opportunity to do it to him. No ones even attempted it. I guess everyone just has better sportsmanship than Jones right???

Grow up.

Pound 4 pound, height 4 height, age 4 age and whatever else GOAT.

No.

Now what?

has anyone used a "leave Britney alone" gif yet?

this could totally use a "leave Britney alone" gif...

Or what, you'll run me over?

Poke me in the eye?

Tell the teacher I have a joint?

Come at me bro

petey via flying inverted double reverse switch kangaroo head kick, round 2

shut your mouth about Jones being too big and looking like crap against taller opponents. Stop complaint about the oblique kicks and arm cranks. Give him his props.

are you really basing his inability to perform against taller opponents with the Gus fight. HE WON regardless of what you think. Had him in trouble. Gus must really be shit against longer opponents since he actually lost to one. Who else that's long has given Jones trouble???

And if oblique kicks and arm cranks bother fighters so much, then do it back to him. Ohhhh that's right. They can't. It's a skill otherwise they would all be waiting for the opportunity to do it to him. No ones even attempted it. I guess everyone just has better sportsmanship than Jones right???

Grow up.

Time for you to change your diaper young one

Grow up.

Well yes because no other fighter keeps using such a cheap tactic as often as Jones has. (The fingers near the eyes) He is basically the most consistent dirty fighter i've ever seen, with the exeption of maybe Gilbert Yvel who didn't do as many dirty things afaik but did worse things (eye gouged Don Frye, knocked out a referee, stomped and kept punching a guy that was out etc if i remember correctly, he just seemed like an unstable dude.)

But currently active Jones is definetly the dirtiest fighter in the UFC in my honest opinion. I would never consider him in the greatest of all time because of this. Maybe if he stops the eye pokes and dominates top comp for 5 - 10 years then i would change my mind.

The rest of what you said is legitimate however, he is a LHW (although a huge one, thanks to his skinny legs.) He sure was gifted with great genetics for fighting, tall build with light legs, amazing reach and an overall huge frame. It's advantages yes but all fighters have their advantages obviously although some are more useful if well utilized than others. I agree with you that the shoulder crank, his build and the teeps aren't something we can hold against him though (not too fond of targetting the knee cap but w/e that is his right.)

The reality of it though is that alot of the top LHW's are guys that should have been fighting at MW in this era of MMA but they came from the old school era where most weren't cutting as much weight (or coming from pride where roids were "allowed" making them much smaller once they transitioned to the UFC.)

Last edited:

Grow up.

I won't do any of that shit you're suggesting fanboy.
I will still hate on Jonny with passion...

Can we complain about the eye pokes or is that not allowed either?

stop-whining.gif

Grow up.

Shaddup bitch

I agree with you TS, everything you said is true

Back