Stop comparing Fedor to Stipe. Stipe has clearly already surpassed Fedor and beat guys who would ...

Just like how he beat Stefan Struve right?

Its the other way you mindless dimwit
Stipe is impressive, hes great. Hes no Fedor. Luckily for him he has time to change that.

You live in a world of what if's kid.
no what ifs. the what ifs are over. the what if ended saturday night. stipe is the greatest heavyweight MMA has ever seen.

no what ifs. the what ifs are over. the what if ended saturday night. stipe is the greatest heavyweight MMA has ever seen.

because he beat Francis? lol literally 0 of his wins are vs guys who people consider the #1 fighter in the sport. He has 3 wins after he won the title. Fedor had 15.

Your whole argument is 'Stipe would beat anyone Fedor faced!' , you sure about that? Cuz he has been KO'd by Stefan Struve. Stefan fuckin Struve. DURING HIS PRIME YEARS!

Im sure you will come back and say he was green, that has nothing to do with the fact he was in his athletic prime and got KO'd by Stefan Struve.

Also, you have no idea how any matches vs any previous opponents go, you're literally living in a fantasy land.

There's very few, if ANY, mma fighters/journalists who consider Stipe #1 HW ever. Just you.

I get it, you're a big fan, that's fine, but you're also delusional. I'll make sure to bump this particular post/thread when Stipe takes a loss, just to remind you that he isn't the GOAT.

because he beat Francis? lol literally 0 of his wins are vs guys who people consider the #1 fighter in the sport. He has 3 wins after he won the title. Fedor had 15.

Your whole argument is 'Stipe would beat anyone Fedor faced!' , you sure about that? Cuz he has been KO'd by Stefan Struve. Stefan fuckin Struve. DURING HIS PRIME YEARS!

Im sure you will come back and say he was green, that has nothing to do with the fact he was in his athletic prime and got KO'd by Stefan Struve.

Also, you have no idea how any matches vs any previous opponents go, you're literally living in a fantasy land.

There's very few, if ANY, mma fighters/journalists who consider Stipe #1 HW ever. Just you.

I get it, you're a big fan, that's fine, but you're also delusional. I'll make sure to bump this particular post/thread when Stipe takes a loss, just to remind you that he isn't the GOAT.
you shit on stipe for losing to struve when every other potential GOAT heavyweight has an equally or even more embarrassing loss

prime for prime, all time, stipe wins against them all.

and a LOT of people are saying that since saturday. everyones been saying it would be the case if he won since before the fight even happened

Fedor had 20 plus fights against people ranked 30 or lower. A couple were ranked in other weights but unranked at HW, Stipe could have a 30-0 run if he spaced out his defenses and fought 3 cans a year or had fights with middleweights. Choi had like 2 fights before he fought Fedor.

you shit on stipe for losing to struve when every other potential GOAT heavyweight has an equally or even more embarrassing loss

prime for prime, all time, stipe wins against them all.

and a LOT of people are saying that since saturday. everyones been saying it would be the case if he won since before the fight even happened

Again, you are living in a fantasy land with these hypothetical, cross-generation fights. And No, the only other “GOAT” HW is Fedor and during his prime, he did not lose. So there goes that theory too. lol @ potential goats, when none of them are even remotely close.

Also, NOBODY has been saying Stipe is the GOAT but you and maybe 4 other posters here on sherdog. Congrats, you’re part of the fan club.

Please provide links and evidence of other MMA fighters/Journalists calling him the best HW in MMA history. Please.

Can someone assure me that I am on a hidden camera show?

if stipe lost to struve in his prime, fedor lost to werdum, bigfoot and hendo in his prime

stipe's the goat

google it

yes, his prime, a full 7 years after he won the belt. Again, you're coming off as a delusional moron, but, that's pretty normal for you. You are by far one of the worst posters on this site.

Also, googled it, nothing came up.

Like I said, link me to evidence of other fighters/journalists saying it. Wait, guess you can't come up with any because there are none.

Just stick to blowing Stipe and Conor, you can dickride them really hard for all I care, just don't bash other fighters in the process.

Tear Fedor apart

I can confirm that Stipe has indeed far exceeded Fedors overrated career.

Fedor has time and time again been embarrassed and defeated and has built a career on beating mostly out of shape pride bums and people who shouldn't be fighting to begin with.

A couple of lucky wins vs top heavyweights doesn't mean he's the goat.

When he stepped up to finally fight real competition after ducking the UFC for so long to protect his legacy, he more often than not got ran over and humilitated.

Losing to Werdum, getting demolished by big foot Silva, getting knocked the fuck out by mitrione and barely beating Fabio maldanado.

I like Fedor and his little silent Russian gimmick but the guy is as overrated as they come an that's ok. He has his little nitch in the sport. But don't ever compare him to the he athletess of today and claim that he is goat. It's a slap in the face to these guys who have fought real competition they're whole careers.

Stipe would wipe the floor with everybody that Fedor has faced

I've been saying it for years. Can't spell fedora without Fedor.

Pugsley_Addams_shows_his_approval_of_your_post.jpg

yes, his prime, a full 7 years after he won the belt. Again, you're coming off as a delusional moron, but, that's pretty normal for you. You are by far one of the worst posters on this site.

Also, googled it, nothing came up.

Like I said, link me to evidence of other fighters/journalists saying it. Wait, guess you can't come up with any because there are none.

Just stick to blowing Stipe and Conor, you can dickride them really hard for all I care, just don't bash other fighters in the process.
lmaooo{<jimmies}

I find it really hard to call someone who lost three times in a row to elite competition GOAT. Funny how people always claim that someone is too old or out of their prime once they start losing. That's just a BS excuse by fans to salvage the legacies of their hero's.

No. Age is not the problem with Fedor. Look at his last 6-7 fights. He's lost to all the legit big names and was briefly at it again by beating three no name HW's from promotions that I didn't even know existed.

The guy is smart. He has built a solid legacy of beating cans and had the fortunate of beating some decent names here and there. He's definitely one of the best early fighters but he can't hang with the new school fighters of today. The true mixed martial artists who are strong in all phases of the game and can take advantages of Fedor's weaknesses.

No more beating old bear belly couch patatoes for him. He's now facing fighters with NEO fighting skills. Fedor clearly lacks in the NEO department and its too late for him to evolve.

There's no shame I what the man has done. He'll, I would love to beat a bunch of cans and be labeled as the GOAT fighter.

I find it really hard to call someone who lost three times in a row to elite competition GOAT. Funny how people always claim that someone is too old or out of their prime once they start losing. That's just a BS excuse by fans to salvage the legacies of their hero's.

No. Age is not the problem with Fedor. Look at his last 6-7 fights. He's lost to all the legit big names and was briefly at it again by beating three no name HW's from promotions that I didn't even know existed.

The guy is smart. He has built a solid legacy of beating cans and had the fortunate of beating some decent names here and there. He's definitely one of the best early fighters but he can't hang with the new school fighters of today. The true mixed martial artists who are strong in all phases of the game and can take advantages of Fedor's weaknesses.

No more beating old bear belly couch patatoes for him. He's now facing fighters with NEO fighting skills. Fedor clearly lacks in the NEO department and its too late for him to evolve.

There's no shame I what the man has done. He'll, I would love to beat a bunch of cans and be labeled as the GOAT fighter.

mileage in a fight career is real. Again, he had already been a champion for 7 years by the time he faced any of those guys. He lost, there's nothing to be said about that. But the rest of your post is trash.

3 no name's, 2 of which had fought for the UFC HW title.

Beating cans, including the #1 fighter in the sport + multiple former/future UFC Hw champions (i say future because big nog went on to win interim belt in ufc)

New school fighters of today, hence why guys like Werdum was just champion, Hunt is a top 5 HW somehow, and the 'once in a lifetime athlete' in Ngannou couldn't even get up after being taken down for 4 rounds in a row.

None of this doesn't mean Stipe isn't good or even great. but he's got a while to go before being the goat.

4dcfa1bd2f3d8c1cb3bbe4832c32c1a0--short-bus-animal-memes.jpg

Fedor is undeniable the greatest HW of all time.

I'm croatian and love Stipe - he has some wins and time to even approach what fedor accomplished.

HW GOAT Analysis

Rules:
Only notable wins count, with 1 point given for good wins, 2 points for great wins, and 3 wins for legendary wins. Wins ranked on importance for THEIR TIME. All losses are -1 to -3 (Example: GSP's loss to Hughes would be -1, while his loss to Serra is -3). Entire resume counts otherwise everyone will argue over what each fighter's prime was, which is subjective as hell.

NOTE: This is just for fun. Giving points is subjective by its very nature.

1. Fedor

Arona: +1.5
Kohsaka: -0.5
Schilt: +0.5
Big Nog: +3
Fujita: +1.5 (had only lost to Coleman and Cro Cop at the time)
Goodridge: +1
Coleman: +1.5
Randleman: +2 (Kevin had just KOed Cro Cop)
Big Nog: +3
Coleman: +1
Hunt: +1
Sylvia: +1.5
Arlovski: +2
Rogers: +1.5 (Rogers was undefeated and had just KOed Arlovski)

Werdum: -1
Bigfoot: -1.5
Hendo: -2
Maldonado: -2 (Was a win but damanged his reputation as much as a loss would)
Mitrione: -2

Overall: 12

2. Cain

Kongo: +0.5
Big Nog: +2 (Nog had just beat Randy)
Lesnar: +2 (At the time)

JDS: -1
Bigfoot: +1.5
JDS: +3
JDS: +2.5

Werdum: -2 (Cain did not look good here)
Browne: +1
Overall: 11

3. Werdum

Kharitonov -1
Overeem: +1.5
Big Nog: -1
Alex Emalienko: +1.5
Arlovski: -1
Gonzaga: +1.5
Vera: +1

JDS: -2
Fedor: +3

Overeem: -1
Nelson: +1
Big Nog: +1 (Nog was way out of prime)
Browne: +1.5
Hunt: +1
Cain: +2.5

Stipe: -2
Browne: +1
Overeem: -0.5
Overall: 9.5

4. Stipe

Struve: -2
Nelson: +1
JDS: -0.5 (His stock went up from this loss)
Hunt: 1.5 (+0.5 for domination)
Arlovski: +1
Werdum: +2
Reem: +1
JDS: +1.5
Ngannou: +1 (Right now, +1 is all Ngannou is worth)

Overall: 6.5

Winner: Fedor

Damn, even with the losses Fedor wins. His reign is just too long for Cain, Stipe, and Werdum to beat for now.

Back