Stop comparing Fedor to Stipe. Stipe has clearly already surpassed Fedor and beat guys who would ...

I'd like to see you fight Hong Man Choi. So easy to discredit people sitting on ur sofa. MF'er was 7'2. What will be your strategy to beat him?
Wtf are you talking about? don't ever comment on my post until you know wtf you're talking about. I was saying it was legendary! meaning it was amazing watching Fedor armbar that giant. LMAO! READ NEXT TIME!

funny every ufc fighter that reaches close to goat status they use fedors name

Wtf are you talking about? don't ever comment on my post until you know wtf you're talking about. I was saying it was legendary! meaning it was amazing watching Fedor armbar that giant. LMAO! READ NEXT TIME!

I thought you were taking the piss... anyways it was amazing watching Fedor humble the giant.

Fedor got his face pretty bruised up in that fight.

Different eras.
Bullshit excuse, its only one guy Fedor who was the god of mma, nothing to do with fighting 2000-2007 and nowadays,its not even that long ago. Fighters do exactly same shit,especially in UFC aka boring decisioners

Bullshit excuse, its only one guy Fedor who was the god of mma, nothing to do with fighting 2000-2007 and nowadays,its not even that long ago. Fighters do exactly same shit,especially in UFC aka boring decisioners

MMA has evolved big time over the last 18 years. Guys with only one skill in their tool box were dominating in the early 2000s (Mark Kerr, Mark Coleman, Tito for example). Training has changed dramatically and the athletes entering the sport are much different.

It went from pure grapplers dominating the sport. Then along game the spawl-and-brawl fighters in the mid 2000s. Today, everyone is well rounded. Different eras.

Look at the huge leap in talent and style in basketball from the 60s to the 70s. It doesn't take long for a young sport to change dramatically. Especially a sport as multifaceted as MMA.

Hopefully Stipe will be smart enough not to fight that long.

If he does, there are going to be plenty of stupid fans out there, who are going to say 'he was never that good', or 'most overrated', even if he loses in his 40s.

I'd like to see you fight Hong Man Choi. So easy to discredit people sitting on ur sofa. MF'er was 7'2. What will be your strategy to beat him?

Tall fighters like this can't even move. This win was not impressive at all.

Not to mention Fedor got his ass beat during that fight. Was a lucky win. There was a point where I thought the fight should have been stopped for Fedor's safety.

Stipe would have beaten every single fighter Fedor beat in the same order at the same time and then beat Fedor too. He was impressive. He was great. He wasn't Stipe.

Just like how he beat Stefan Struve right?

Its the other way you mindless dimwit
Stipe is impressive, hes great. Hes no Fedor. Luckily for him he has time to change that.

You live in a world of what if's kid.

What happened to Cain, guys?

I thought he was the one that was going to surpass Fedor.....

You idiots are going to make threads like this every 3 years as UFC HW champs come and go....

The only fighters close to what Fedor accomplished in his prime are GSP and DJ.....thats the level Fedor was at....

Ill give GSP that top spot if he wins another fight (Woodley especially), but no HW comes close, yet....and im not sure Stipe has the time.....though if he earns it....he earns it. The HW division is old enough for him to go on a real tear....

Fedors the GOAT IMO, for now....I think GSP takes that torch in July, however....

He is the greatest can't compare him to Stipe Stipe has a lot to prove Fedor does not... this guy was undefeated for 10 years fighting the best at the time.Only Cain is close to him but with so many injuries his career is a question

JDS would TKO or UD Fedor
Cain would likely TKO fedor
Stipe would UD Fedor
Ubereem would 50/50 KO Fedor
Werdum submits or UD Fedor

fedor beats the rest

Tear Fedor apart

I can confirm that Stipe has indeed far exceeded Fedors overrated career.

Fedor has time and time again been embarrassed and defeated and has built a career on beating mostly out of shape pride bums and people who shouldn't be fighting to begin with.

A couple of lucky wins vs top heavyweights doesn't mean he's the goat.

When he stepped up to finally fight real competition after ducking the UFC for so long to protect his legacy, he more often than not got ran over and humilitated.

Losing to Werdum, getting demolished by big foot Silva, getting knocked the fuck out by mitrione and barely beating Fabio maldanado.

I like Fedor and his little silent Russian gimmick but the guy is as overrated as they come an that's ok. He has his little nitch in the sport. But don't ever compare him to the he athletess of today and claim that he is goat. It's a slap in the face to these guys who have fought real competition they're whole careers.

Stipe would wipe the floor with everybody that Fedor has faced
Fedor fought a gauntlet of prime mma legends, thoroughly mixed in with bums. He also did it comically undersized and finished with style points. No one we have seen yet will have a better career than fedor when we look back on it

Surprised anyone still replies to the Fedor deniers threads.

Do you think that Miocic couldn't beat those fighters too?
To be honest, I would pick a prime Big Nog over prime Miocic.

And it's not really that I don't think Stipe is good, just that TS is being completely unreasonable in writing off Fedor

To be honest, I would pick a prime Big Nog over prime Miocic.

And it's not really that I don't think Stipe is good, just that TS is being completely unreasonable in writing off Fedor
I agree. People think around here think Big Not was just a punching bag. Its easy to forget he was the #2 HW on the planet and fought Fedor 3 times, and while he lost, he was never finished.

You had to be around at the time to realise the significance of that.

Back