Stop comparing Fedor to Stipe. Stipe has clearly already surpassed Fedor and beat guys who would ...

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Tear Fedor apart

I can confirm that Stipe has indeed far exceeded Fedors overrated career.

Fedor has time and time again been embarrassed and defeated and has built a career on beating mostly out of shape pride bums and people who shouldn't be fighting to begin with.

A couple of lucky wins vs top heavyweights doesn't mean he's the goat.

When he stepped up to finally fight real competition after ducking the UFC for so long to protect his legacy, he more often than not got ran over and humilitated.

Losing to Werdum, getting demolished by big foot Silva, getting knocked the fuck out by mitrione and barely beating Fabio maldanado.

I like Fedor and his little silent Russian gimmick but the guy is as overrated as they come an that's ok. He has his little nitch in the sport. But don't ever compare him to the he athletess of today and claim that he is goat. It's a slap in the face to these guys who have fought real competition they're whole careers.

Stipe would wipe the floor with everybody that Fedor has faced

Ban this fool. The Fedor who fought Mitrione is not the same Fedor who beat Big Nog, Cro Cop, Mark Coleman, and Mark Hunt

Tear Fedor apart

Fedor has time and time again been embarrassed and defeated and has built a career on beating mostly out of shape pride bums and people who shouldn't be fighting to begin with.

When he stepped up to finally fight real competition after ducking the UFC for so long to protect his legacy, he more often than not got ran over and humilitated.

Losing to Werdum, getting demolished by big foot Silva, getting knocked the fuck out by mitrione and barely beating Fabio maldanado.

I like Fedor and his little silent Russian gimmick but the guy is as overrated as they come an that's ok. He has his little nitch in the sport. But don't ever compare him to the he athletess of today and claim that he is goat. It's a slap in the face to these guys who have fought real competition they're whole careers.

0 % chance you watched MMA before like 2014 lmao

tDdqRGH.gif

When Stipe has been fighting for 15 years, he'll be losing to a lot worse fighters than Fedor has lost to. Revive this thread in 7 years.

Tear Fedor apart

Fedor has time and time again been embarrassed and defeated

......................after 10 years and 30 fights where not a single man beat him. 10 years and not a single man outstruck or out grappled him.

you god damn idiot. funny how you leave that part off. as if he is/was losing in his PRIME

fedor wouldnt have gotten CRUSHED by struve.

fedor didnt start losing til he had been fighting for 10+ years.

Fedor beat Mirko when Mirko was basically doing what Ngannou was doing, but he had 2 things Ngannou doesn't. Cardio and takedown defense.

and if you think Struve would beat Fedor, you need to watch Fedor dismantle Semmy Schilt.

When Stipe has been fighting for 15 years, he'll be losing to a lot worse fighters than Fedor has lost to. Revive this thread in 7 years.

He already lost to Struve.

But everyone itt is right, TS has pretty much confirmed he is a noob.

Fedor became champ and then fought 18 times across the span of 7 years before he tasted defeat. Yes, not everyone was vs a top contender, yes, not every fight was for his title, but 18 fights.

18 fights in which he beat Mirko, Big Nog (literally the #2 HW in the world and perhaps the #2 fighter in the sport when they fought), Hunt, Timmy, AA, Rogers, Coleman 2x etcetc.

18 fuckin fights. And guys are celebrating the fact that Stipe managed to defend belt 3 times. Lol

Stipe is an amazing fighter, not tryin to bash him, but, there’s no reason to try and shit on past fighters to make him look good. Especially the greatest HW that has competed in MMA.

Ban this fool. The Fedor who fought Mitrione is not the same Fedor who beat Big Nog, Cro Cop, Mark Coleman, and Mark Hunt
I agree, but honestly Stipe would finish Nog and Coleman brutally. Prime Mirko would have a good chance, but I'd still pick Stipe, too durable and too good at pressuring.

Also, Hunto was a better MMA fighter when Stipe beat him, as was Werdum.

Tear Fedor apart

I was never a big Fedor fan. But my god. You're an idiot.

Fedor was by far the best fighter of his era, but he won't be the GOAT forever. New guys will build much better careers. Whether that will be Stipe is still debatable at this point. Stipe could go on a tear for the next couple years or could lose and retire next fight.

LITERALLY GOD is still the best hw. 3 defenses,k. congrats dude. Fedor's reign was LONG and in surround sound.

Tear Fedor apart

Tear Fedor apart

b3cc282c1e0c721384572e6f9e5987956c251957348819d3835bb2e7b51f65c8.jpg

I agree, but honestly Stipe would finish Nog and Coleman brutally. Prime Mirko would have a good chance, but I'd still pick Stipe, too durable and too good at pressuring.

Also, Hunto was a better MMA fighter when Stipe beat him, as was Werdum.
you cant compare fighters from different eras, the younger ones will always win

people have better training method now, more knowledge, better steroids

for example we now understand how important the jab is since gsp dominated koschek with it, its changed the game

Back