Stocks

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
So I am sure there have been a few threads on this issue.
I am not very educated in this...at all... Hoping some people would with experience can give me some advice. Or point me to a good site for new people that know jack shit.

For example I am looking to get into Mary Jane stocks with this income tax return of a 2-3 grand maybe more coming up within the month....Interested to hear from people of Sherdog

Use this principle:

buy high sell low.

No wait, buy high sell low. that's it.

More sound advice:
e6a8a16054bbe2a74b2b187f07129c91.jpg

Last edited:
Bro you came to the best place for investment advice, we around here have more money than Batman and Scrooge McDuck combined

Writing these down.....keep em coming boys! lollll, serious people please come forward

Volatility is sometimes good. Back when Fannie mae and Freedie Mac were tanking, I nickel and dimes $200 up to $3000 before cashing out.

Of course I didn't start with $200, I started with $2000. Lost all but $200 betting, I mean investing in reputable shit, I mean stocks. When that failed I started rolling the dice till I made it back with a little extra scratch, then got the fuck out.

My advice is not to come on here for financial/investing advice. Sure there are some knowledgeable folks here, but it's usually the exception. Why don't you check out like boglehead forums or something. I'm sure reddit has good ones.

Volatility is great, I made a good bit of cash buying smaller oil producers with proven reserves when the price tanked. If you could sit on the money for a while it was a sure thing, there was no way the Saudi economy could handle $30 a barrel oil, it was obviously going to go back up within a year or two. One in particular, PMO is up something like 250% in the last year or so. I've made around 40k from that one so far.

The best market opportunities for multi baggers IMO are always due to volatility and idiots selling like mad once spooked.

i had a simlar thought but dont know where to start either. is it possible to throw only a few hundred at something liek this, or are the transaction fees gonnna kill that ?

honestly, if you really want to be an aggressive trader, it will take a lot of studying and about a good year of losing money before you are good. I wish I would have done some trading on a simulator or paper trading before I started using real money.

honestly, if you really want to be an aggressive trader, it will take a lot of studying and about a good year of losing money before you are good. I wish I would have done some trading on a simulator or paper trading before I started using real money.

Yea I have no idea what I'm doing here. I just figure it might be a good time for a noob like me to jump on the marijuana train. Take a chance with something. I make okay money and live a simple life. So work covers me and this bonus money from my return I should feel like taking a chance with it this year

i had a simlar thought but dont know where to start either. is it possible to throw only a few hundred at something liek this, or are the transaction fees gonnna kill that ?

A few hundred is not worth it, trader fees could easily eat up 10% of your capital. There are lots of trading simulators online if you want to test the waters without real money.

Mine is all handled by my adviser. We talk every week and are currently using an algorithium where we buy and sell stocks week by week and swap any we want to out. Its volatile buts its been working great.

Between Jan 1st and Feb 1st I made around $15,000, which isn't to bad

Mine is all handled by my adviser. We talk every week and are currently using an algorithium where we buy and sell stocks week by week and swap any we want to out. Its volatile buts its been working great.

Between Jan 1st and Feb 1st I made around $15,000, which isn't to bad
Damn...good for you man. I thought of a financial advisor and I likely will within the following weeks after I get my return. I was thinking Marijuana and Water to get into

Damn...good for you man. I thought of a financial advisor and I likely will within the following weeks after I get my return. I was thinking Marijuana and Water to get into
We just put some in TWC since they are getting some deregulation, which should help their stock, I'm also putting some in gold. I just sold all my under Armour stock. That company has no idea what its doing lol.

My portfolio has most of my money in stocks, while the remaining in mutual funds, the algorithm, and of course liquid cash form. I'm about to put a pretty decent chunk in index funds also. I may not agree with a lot of what Trump is doing, but its making my portfolio do amazing lol

We just put some in TWC since they are getting some deregulation, which should help their stock, I'm also putting some in gold. I just sold all my under Armour stock. That company has no idea what its doing lol.

My portfolio has most of my money in stocks, while the remaining in mutual funds, the algorithm, and of course liquid cash form. I'm about to put a pretty decent chunk in index funds also. I may not agree with a lot of what Trump is doing, but its making my portfolio do amazing lol
got to go through the motions regardless, mayes well make money doing it bro.

Virgin olive oil? Some of the terms I am reading in this thread so far are foreign language to me my bad. I do however know you weren't referring to olive oil lol

Send your money to me I'm about to go to Wendy's!

Back