Stipe's next fight

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Well Dana said that the superfight against Jones fell thorough, JDS popped and the sacrifice to Ngannou failed. Werdum just lost to Reem, Cain is injured. Reem has already lost to Stipe, but it was a close fight and he is the only guy really in the queue of any sort of name. Who do you want to fight Stipe next? What if DC moved up?

Reem vs Cain for n1 contender later this year.

Stipe vs Ngannou I guess

I don't know what to feel about Francis, we have no idea if he is the real deal or not at this point I was so looking forward to that JDS fight for more info.

Stipe if he wins first round TKO again will get less respect then deserved because his opponents are either to battle worn out or in this case no idea if he is contender material or not.

Reem and Werdum both looked real bad none will present a challenge imo, both will end up sleeping yet again.

Cain looks like his words of 2018 return were true since we don't have anything in the books with him.

Bad situation for the HW division overall at this point in time, plenty of older guys, plenty of USADA suspensions and no extra names added to the mix that are worth a damn so far.

Also lol at DC fighting the HW champ the dude has to pick himself up he got this new energy with Jones popping but his mental should be way affected.

Realistically Gus will take that LHW belt away soon enough.

Reem vs Cain for n1 contender later this year.

Stipe vs Ngannou I guess
Meh. Idk if a guy should get a TS off a win over a guy already on a huge losing streak

Guess there really aren't too many better options though. Cain or DC would be good

I think Overeem should get rematch over Ngannou

Only The Reem fight makes sense. Had Stipe in trouble in the first fight, is the number 1 contender. Not much in an Ngannou fight for Stipe right now besides seeing his bank balance increase. If he beats him Ngannou wasn't ready and had proven nothing, etc. I wouldn't be against it if it happens though.

Also not against Stipe sitting out a while, since he had issues with his contract and he's been very active..let Reem and Cain fight for number 1 contender then Stipe can fight next May or something.

Hopefully it's Reem - always enjoy seeing his ugly sour cheese face KTFO, esp with his new cowardly Jackson inspired chicken run

Sign Fedor or better yet, resign Mitrione.
<Dana05>

Or just give him the Struve fight so dumbasses stop posting that gif from years ago.

Struve fight Volkov next week.

If he wins, give him the shot
(What 4 wins in a Row?)

(Not even trolling)

I'd be ok with Stipe vs Alistair, or Alistair vs Francis and can book winner vs Stipe on Superbowl card.

Winner of Werdum vs Lewis can face Cain when he returns to determine next to get a shot. Unsure what to do with Hunt at this point if he keeps winning too.

Back