Stipe would destroy MM in a fight !

You obviously don't understand what p4p means. It means if Mighty Mouse and Stipe weighed the same, Mighty Mouse would beat the fucking dogshit out of Stipe.

Do you even hypothetical, bro?

In that case you have confirmed that the p4p rankings are worthless. Arguing who would win "if both fighters were the same size" Is a bit like me asking if batman would beat superman if both existed. Not a productive discussion in the slightest.

Secondly - what you said is not true. The p4p rankings is a simple algorithm ranking the champions of each weight class according to who thinks who's better then sprinkling in a few interim title holders, and a few female champs sprinkled in too at the bottom.

Would yoel romero, luke rockhold, robert whittaker and jacare all be betting favourites against bisping? Absolutely. Yet all are either ranked lower than him or not ranked at all.

Did Cruz beat DJ and leave no question over who was the superior fighter? Yes. Yet the fact that he lost to some vastly superior fighter years later means he cant ever be on top of demetrious.

I've got a question, what happens to the extremely precise and accurate p4p rankings if DJ went up to 135 again and got it handed to him by Cruz again? Oh no cruz cant surpass DJ, cos DJ defended his belt against Ray FOOKN Borg. What an amazing fighter.

Oh so I get it now, p4p rankings rank you more highly based on how well/long youve dominated your division and how many title defenses you've got. But wait! Who's that just below dj? Conor mcgregor? Hmm.

So p4p is a childish, meaningless discussion, and even if it weren't, the system they use to rank fighters is so brain-numbingly dumb, it wouldn't matter anyway. If instead of saying "he's the best fighter in his division" you feel the need to say "hes the p4p goooat" then you need to stfu.

Mighty Mouse could still bulk up to 200 lbs and fight Stipe in a catchweight bout.

A 230 pounds Demetrious Johnson would kill Miocic in a few seconds.

That's what p4p means.

That's why Demetrious Johnson is the best (p4p, of course) MMA fighter of all time.

You obviously don't understand what p4p means. It means if Mighty Mouse and Stipe weighed the same, Mighty Mouse would beat the fucking dogshit out of Stipe.

Do you even hypothetical, bro?
If they weighed the same one of them would be a completely different fighter. MM wouldnt be able to move half as fast if u add only 20lbs to him. Goat shouldn't be p4p talk.

I can't think of anything to add to this thread so "rickson by armbar"

Ah ok. Of course Stipe would kill MM, that is kind of the whole point of p4p. Even though everyone knows you are trolling, I am bored so here you go.

P4p is for the sole purpose of eliminating size advantage because it does matter. The point is to view the competitors based purely on their skill set and how they perform.

Now this is where I may lose you because it becomes more complicated, the problem with that is,in a lot of peoples reasoning, is that the very thing that is being eliminated to create the fair playing field for comparison(size), actually has an impact the other direction giving the little guys an advantage just based on the ability for their body to move.(look up gravity and mass). So by attempting to give the smaller weight classes the fair playing field for comparison you actually give them an advantage. You follow so far?

So based on this it could be suggested that MM would not move the same way if he were 240 pounds.

The reason for people pondering these questions is because because this is a sport and even though the formula may be flawed and the biggest talented guy would beat up all the smaller guys does not make him the most talented fighter. People are watching sportsman compete in a sport so the question is relevant.

Based on what you seem to care about, you don't strike me as a fan of mma.

In that case you have confirmed that the p4p rankings are worthless. Arguing who would win "if both fighters were the same size" Is a bit like me asking if batman would beat superman if both existed. Not a productive discussion in the slightest.

Secondly - what you said is not true. The p4p rankings is a simple algorithm ranking the champions of each weight class according to who thinks who's better then sprinkling in a few interim title holders, and a few female champs sprinkled in too at the bottom.

Would yoel romero, luke rockhold, robert whittaker and jacare all be betting favourites against bisping? Absolutely. Yet all are either ranked lower than him or not ranked at all.

Did Cruz beat DJ and leave no question over who was the superior fighter? Yes. Yet the fact that he lost to some vastly superior fighter years later means he cant ever be on top of demetrious.

I've got a question, what happens to the extremely precise and accurate p4p rankings if DJ went up to 135 again and got it handed to him by Cruz again? Oh no cruz cant surpass DJ, cos DJ defended his belt against Ray FOOKN Borg. What an amazing fighter.

Oh so I get it now, p4p rankings rank you more highly based on how well/long youve dominated your division and how many title defenses you've got. But wait! Who's that just below dj? Conor mcgregor? Hmm.

So p4p is a childish, meaningless discussion, and even if it weren't, the system they use to rank fighters is so brain-numbingly dumb, it wouldn't matter anyway. If instead of saying "he's the best fighter in his division" you feel the need to say "hes the p4p goooat" then you need to stfu.
Calm down, dude. I never said p4p means anything. Hence, hypothetical.

If they weighed the same one of them would be a completely different fighter. MM wouldnt be able to move half as fast if u add only 20lbs to him. Goat shouldn't be p4p talk.
Too you also. Never did I say p4p=GOAT. It's all subjective. Anderson is the p4p GOAT in my book, no matter what, dick pills and all<{silvanormal}>

Too you also. Never did I say p4p=GOAT. It's all subjective. Anderson is the p4p GOAT in my book, no matter what, dick pills and all<{silvanormal}>
Sooo if we are not talking p4p Stipe kills MM end of discussion. MM is not even in the top 100 if it's not p4p

Calm down, dude. I never said p4p means anything. Hence, hypothetical.

OP understood what p4p meant but was making a point showing that it's not worth discussing.

You then said that he doesn't know what p4p means.

It's hypothetical which makes it pointless. And you also said that p4p means that DJ would kill Stipe if they weighed the same. I don't know if you hold that opinion or if you are using an example but if you actually believe that I don't know what to tell you

Back