Stipe would destroy MM in a fight !

Lol no he wouldn’t.
Mighty mouse will leap off his femur and pull a somersault kick, then a flying armbar.
Your boi Stipe gets squashed.

Dude, Stipe's arm is like longer than mouse's entire body.

If MM is really the GOAT, I look forward to seeing him win the 135 and 145 belts before he retires.

Does it have to be lhw and up though. Prime Sakuraba is a challenge for anyone, even Fedor.

So STFU with this "MM is GOAT" talk.
P4P means nothing.

What matters is determing who is the one fighter who could beat all else.
There is no other option except to name the HW or LHW champ best in the world.

Manlets don't get to strip away the power factor when contributing to the P4P list - it matters.

STIPE?!? LOL STFU

Titles don't matter, the best guy at the weight is the one who keeps winning, not whoever Dana awards the belt to. Stipe got fucked up by Struve, but he's lucky to have won the interim title, because the true heavyweight strap still belongs to Bas Rutten, who was never beaten for his championship, unlike Randy, who came back to lose it later.

I believe the correct way to debate this is if Stipe and MM were the same size

GOAT talk is not about who is the better fighter, but who has more achievements

Yes, and who is the better fighter - MM or Stipe ? If MM is better, how come he'd get raped by Stipe ? You can't just ignore the assets of size and strength.

You obviously don't understand what p4p means. It means if Mighty Mouse and Stipe weighed the same, Mighty Mouse would beat the fucking dogshit out of Stipe.

Do you even hypothetical, bro?

Could be argued too I guess.

Randy should be mentioned in GOAT talks more IMO

He isn't the GOAT but he's one of them, with all the belts he's got

It's too bad we never got to see Fedor vs Randy

That was the fight to make back in the day and it's really a shame it never happened

Yes, and who is the better fighter - MM or Stipe ? If MM is better, how come he'd get raped by Stipe ? You can't just ignore the assets of size and strength.
No one disclaims Stipe is a better fighter.You have to look what have they done in their entire careers to determine who is the GOAT.Would you put Max above Aldo who stayed undefeated for 10 years and defended his title 9 times in all time great list just because Max who has 0 title defenses yet beat him? It doesn't work like that.

P4P means nothing.

Manlets don't get to strip away the power factor when contributing to the P4P list - it matters.
latest

P4P is about who would be best if everyone was the same size....I doubt Stipe would emerge out of that heap. But, of course he could beat up 125 lb. MM.

giphy.gif

This just in, a massive HW champ would beat a Midget in a fight.
search

I don't like the p4p shit either. It's make-believe.

If you like imagining things, by all means, do whatever makes you happy.

Just don't act like you are hot shit just for believing, again, in something that's not real.

You are just a victim of marketing.

P4P means nothing.

Another idiot who doesn't understand the concept of goat or p4p.

Back