Stipe wins if he can get out of the first round.

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think he is a better all around fighter. If he can get past the first and maybe score a take down in the first as well, I think he takes it. Also, Ngannou is jacked and will gas mid way through the second. Stipe can also get the early KO as well.

I see Stipe taking this fight. Thoughts?

I hope Stipe wins, as that would secure his legacy as the GOAT.

If Ngannou wins, we're back to square one.

HW, or mma in general, needs a superman.

Agreed. Not sure Stipe can weather the early storm that's going to be coming his way though.

I’ve picked against Francis before.....

Remember what happened when Werdum came out swinging wild against Stipe. Thats how Ngannou fights.

I hope Stipe wins, as that would secure his legacy as the GOAT.

If Ngannou wins, we're back to square one.

HW, or mma in general, needs a superman.
GOAT........

How would a win over a very young prospect in Francis secure him as GOAT?

He would be the GOAT hw of UFC for sure, by having defended the title more than anyone. That leaves Fedor, and that's another story. So let's just say he would be the GOAT when it comes to UFC.

He would be the GOAT hw of UFC for sure, by having defended the title more than anyone. That leaves Fedor, and that's another story. So let's just say he would be the GOAT when it comes to UFC.
He would be GOAT Heavyweight of the UFC. UFC in general he wouldn't be GOAT, and MMA in general he wouldn't be GOAT.

stipe wins if he fights smart, but he usually stands and bangs

Prime JDS going 9-0 in UFC was more impressive.

And JDS has wins over Werdum, Cain and Stipe.

Back