stipe whooped dana`s ass, but why he is so pissed off by dana?

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
what happened between stipe and dana that stipe got so pissed off that guy?
he was very clear... he took that belt from him away and he made a clear statement in the pre fight press conference.

Not sure.. seems there is a lot of negativity towards dana from a few fighters lately, all his lies are catching up to him.

Being a fight promoter is a very unusual job and i wouldn't be surprised if he quits or retires soonish... the lies are catching up and professional cage fighters are pissed off. Not good

what happened between stipe and dana that stipe got so pissed off that guy?
he was very clear... he took that belt from him away and he made a clear statement in the pre fight press conference.
Because instead of Conor's dick in his mouth, Dana had it replaced by Francis' and seemed to be not only the conductor on the hype train, but he was the porter, the ticket agent, and the owner of the railway.
Happy for Stipe.
DirtyFriendlyFritillarybutterfly-mobile.jpg

Because Dana plays favorites. Stipe is lowest paid in top 5 for one thing - then his obvious Francis bias. Thats fine for a fan but not the boss.

More fighters need to do this. Screw fronting like Tony, Tyron, Nunes and other fighters Dana does not like try and do. It wont help you.

The UFC has done a terrible job promoting him.

At no point did they mention he was breaking a ufc record, since the beginning no one has defended the ufc title 3 times, Stipe is the HW ufc GOAT.

stipe already has great attributes for a good story line. hard working fire fighter from the midwest

WME is this talent agency and they dont know how to promote their HW champ ?

Because instead of Conor's dick in his mouth, Dana had it replaced by Francis' and seemed to be not only the conductor on the hype train, but he was the porter, the ticket agent, and the owner of the railway.
Happy for Stipe.
View attachment 328281

Someone needs to shoop Stipe's fire hose into that picture.

Clownopotomus has virtually squatted down, and hot-carled Miocic.

He treats homie like a steaming pile of garbage.

Didn't want to pay him what he was worth, hence the long contract holdout by Stipe over the last year, and he rarely promotes the guy.

You could see he was all, "I'm taking my ball & going home", sour-pussed tonight when he was having to give the belt to Stipe in the cage.

Homies tomato head was about to pop.

Not sure.. seems there is a lot of negativity towards dana from a few fighters lately, all his lies are catching up to him.

Being a fight promoter is a very unusual job and i wouldn't be surprised if he quits or retires soonish... the lies are catching up and professional cage fighters are pissed off. Not good
Or drops dead in a restaurant

Biggest fanboy of all time...

Stipe being a crybaby. He doesn't want to do promotion, but complains that he's under promoted.

m

meh. get over it. he speaks his mind and gets it wrong some times. shit happens and things change for fucks sake.

Green-Dollar-icon.png

Started with Dana paying Overeem more than Stipe, for their fight.

And now they once again favored the challenger over the champion...

War Stipe
Fuck dana
Simple as that

Stipe being a crybaby. He doesn't want to do promotion, but complains that he's under promoted.

It's not Stipe's job to promote fights. It's Dana's. Stipe had a highlight reel full of knockouts over top 10 guys. If Dana can't use that to drum up excitement, he's a terrible promoter.

Back