Stipe Vs Prime Cain

A never injured, healthy, young Cain would give Stipe all he could handle for sure. Too bad we only got to see very little of that Cain, it has been a long time, and we are very unlikely to ever see that Cain again. As it stands I would go with Stipe because Cain and Dominic Cruz are the most unlucky UFC fighters ever. Cain would slip on a banana peel, injure his back and Stipe would win.

Overall as fighters its questionable but I have a feeling this style matchuop might be good for Stipe. Cain has always looked vunerable to someone who can throw straight counters when he bulrushes forward.

Off the top of my head id say cain for sure but then feel like stipe is a lot bigger and stronger and would be able to handle cain. All i know is it would be one of the best fights to witness. I hope cain can some how come back and be healthy enough to get to stipe.

Cain. The guy that has been in his prime for like two weeks and some people on these boards call him HW GOAT.

Even OWGP Cro Cop who is a one night entity has had more fights in a range of three hours than Prime Cain in two years.

Stipe murders any version of Cain.
Someone murdered your ability to properly analyze MMA.

Back