Stipe vs. Cro Cop

Absolutely no, none of them are top 10 HW, Minakov is the best HW outside UFC and he won't come anytime soon, we'll have to wait until 2018 and for the winner of Overeem-Ngannou.

I miss healthy Cain... guess we will have to deal with mediocre stripe as champ.
lol Miocic put Werdum away in R1 and Werdum fucked up Cain really bad, now come with your stupid excuses, i'll be waiting

As someone who doesn't have English as his native language, I'm always laughing my ass off at native speakers' inability to use the word "literally" correctly. Also a lot of Americans can't pronounce "ask", they always say "aks". It's ridiculous.
How do you know he is a english native speaker?

I miss healthy Cain... guess we will have to deal with mediocre stripe as champ.
0BskO8o.gif

a Cro cop 10 years ago would be fun to watch against Stipe but now... boring. Stipe would destroy him badly. Stipe is very underrated and that's odd because he's the friggen champ.

There would even be more of this...

dzut6f.jpg

As someone who doesn't have English as his native language, I'm always laughing my ass off at native speakers' inability to use the word "literally" correctly. Also a lot of Americans can't pronounce "ask", they always say "aks". It's ridiculous.

one of the definitions of "literally" is— actually; without exaggeration or inaccuracy: The city was literally destroyed.

I've read and heard a lot of Stipe interviews. Trust me, Stipe has been asked about many fighters over the years. He has always said he would be happy to fight them (if the UFC wanted it)...except when he was asked about Cro Cop. There, and only there he drew the line, because he idolizes him too much.

I figured I had enough research to pull out a "literally" for that post...

a Cro cop 10 years ago would be fun to watch against Stipe but now... boring. Stipe would destroy him badly. Stipe is very underrated and that's odd because he's the friggen champ.

I heard Cro Cop knocked down Stipe during a sparring session in Zagreb.

one of the definitions of "literally" is— actually; without exaggeration or inaccuracy: The city was literally destroyed.

You don't use the word to just state plain facts. It's like you say "1 + 1 is literally 2". No, it just is 2. There is no need to emphasize.

If you need to highlight the fact, maybe "actually" would be the best choice, since most of us probably are unaware?

Absolutely no, none of them are top 10 HW, Minakov is the best HW outside UFC and he won't come anytime soon, we'll have to wait until 2018 and for the winner of Overeem-Ngannou.

lol Miocic put Werdum away in R1 and Werdum fucked up Cain really bad, now come with your stupid excuses, i'll be waiting

How do you know he is a english native speaker?

Cain was on a 2 year layoff fighting in high elevation when he lost to werdum. Everyone knows that wasn't a healthy Cain lol. He gassed in one round .

I guess four 1st round KOs in a row and maximum defenses for any HW champ is "mediocre" for you...
Your stupidity is not going to be healed.

But he gets hit to much and was ko by struve of all HW lol.

Yeah he also truly believes that Werdum got lucky with the 3 round ass whooping he gave Cain. Cain has only fought 4 different fighters over the last 6 years! Dos Santos 3x (2-1), Bigfoot twice (2-0), Travis Browne (1-0) and Fabricio Werdum (0-1) I can't believe Cain fans truly believe he's great and will run through the division if he's healthy. Stipe flattens Cain and Werdum starches him in a rematch. Beating Dos Santos twice is impressive but he's also a perfect match up for Cain and we all know how Bigfoot and Travis Browne are. Cain was not a good champion, Stipe is get over it!

Actually, I like Cain and his style.
I think he's a huge waste of talent and favor him in a rematch vs Werdum.

Pity that he's so injury prone, but that definitely comes with the fighting style.

Miocic vs Cain in 2018 is an absolutely dream match to me!
If Miocic beats him, that will make it his 3rd defense and turns him into the best HW champion in UFC history.

But he gets hit to much and was ko by struve of all HW lol.

And this is your reason for calling him "mediocre"?
Probably you used to call Anderson mediocre for losing to Chonan.

You're mentally challenged.

You don't use the word to just state plain facts. It's like you say "1 + 1 is literally 2". No, it just is 2. There is no need to emphasize.

If you need to highlight the fact, maybe "actually" would be the best choice, since most of us probably are unaware?

I wanted to give the sentence a little extra oomph, to highlight the extraordinary happenstance of picking the one name that Stipe ever nixed. I think that's allowable in a silly post on a free-wheeling forum about mixed martial arts. I don't try to prove anyone is the GOAT, I don't predict who'll win a fight...let me have a few harmless vices!

And this is your reason for calling him "mediocre"?
Probably you used to call Anderson mediocre for losing to Chonan.

You're mentally challenged.

Anderson also lost to Takase too LMAO.

Ah, so you're a stupid troll.
Sorry, never mind my responses, go on. I won't stand on your way.

You have to admit those are very bad losses. I only stated fact. You Mad?

Actually, I like Cain and his style.
I think he's a huge waste of talent and favor him in a rematch vs Werdum.

Pity that he's so injury prone, but that definitely comes with the fighting style.

Miocic vs Cain in 2018 is an absolutely dream match to me!
If Miocic beats him, that will make it his 3rd defense and turns him into the best HW champion in UFC history.
Not sure how you favor Cain in a rematch. He's never showed a ton of power and I think Werdum has better cardio. Cain went 5 rounds twice and that was him controlling the pace pretty easy when you fight at your speed. Werdum is a bad match up for him plain and simple. I won a lot of money because I knew it fhen and I know it now

Not sure how you favor Cain in a rematch. He's never showed a ton of power and I think Werdum has better cardio. Cain went 5 rounds twice and that was him controlling the pace pretty easy when you fight at your speed. Werdum is a bad match up for him plain and simple. I won a lot of money because I knew it fhen and I know it now

Actually, Cain DOES have power and his strikes finish, both on the feet and on the ground. He showed that numerous times.
His cardio has ALWAYS been top notch, his fights with JDS show it. He works on very high pace.Mexico Cain gassed in the end of the 1st.

Werdum consumes much less energy, and due to his underrated MT poses a lot of threats to Cain in the clinch, but if he's on the bottom of Cain - well, Hunt survived in his guard, Cain will as well.

Good for you for winning the money, but do not put it on the rematch - especially that Werdum will probably be a favorite, so it's not worth it.
(BTW, I won a nice sum for putting on Cain in a rematch vs JDS)

Back