Stipe vs Cormier is going to look like...

Apparently Stipe vs DC is gonna look like a bunch of middle-class dudes from the first world posting "ironic" "memes" from popular television shows / popular fighters. Stanley and Mrs. Bluth are my favorites so far.

I like DC, I really do. Great guy, the fact that he cried makes him more of a man than most of us will ever be willing to admit, and he is a great ambassador for the sport (despite not understanding anything about substance dependence and always getting his ass handed to him in any trash exchange with Jones), but I think Stipe is insanely under-rated and has been treated like shit by the organisation. He is a legitimate killer. The only dudes I ever see finishing him are Fabricio in career best form and Francis getting verrrrry lucky when they inevitably give him another shot at some point. Stipe has heavy hands, elite boxing and cardio for years, and I think people underestimate just how smart and cool in the fray this dude is.

It's a good fight.
DC should have stayed at HW all along, and he would have if not for Cain being the top dog when he came into the UFC.

As good as Stipe is, he isn't great at any one thing...more of a jack of all trades. I believe DC will be able to impose his superior wrestling and grind it out.
(Stipe isn't a BAD wrestler by any stretch, but DC is a level above).

It could end up looking like Stipe vs Werdum

I can't beleive the gall and disrespect of the UFC calling Stipe two days before the Francis fight to ask him about Cormier. No wonder he let the phone ring out for a day after he won. Utter fuckwits. Learn some decency you complete fucking gronx.

DC gets buckled in the first 10 seconds, and then put down hard a minute later. He wakes up crying and then retires

What about Fabio versus

giphy.gif
Shertards try their hardest to not remember this... never forget
<GSPWoah>

It's going to look a lot like Stipe vs Roy Nelson, DC gasping for oxygen after getting lit up on the feet for 5 rounds.

You realise D.C use to fight at hw right...and was never gasping for air ..lol what a stupid assessment

Back