Rumored Stipe vs Cain in the works

Waiting for Helwani or Okamoto to tweet about it then I get excited. This should be for the title right? assuming Cormier retires

Cain hasn't made it to the ring much since Khabib Time showed up at AKA.

Only logical approach.

If it does happen I'll go from completely disinterested to jumping around my living room screaming at the TV in 10 seconds.

Yup, up until Cain gets inside the cage n they lock the door I’ll feel totally indifferent.

After they lock the door N ref says fight Then I’ll come... to sherdog n share my joy

Cain gonna turn Stipe into a very irrelevant fighter after losing twice in a row after being the “greatest ufc heavyweight”.

Significant fight for both guys legacy. Huge fight imo. Wood watch.

Cain beats him.... stipe ain't special.

Yet they both fought Werdum and Stipe killed him and Cain got wrecked and they both fought JDS multiple times and Cain got wrecked once and won twice and Stipe got barely outpointed then killed JDS in 1 round.

Yet they both fought Werdum and Stipe killed him and Cain got wrecked and they both fought JDS multiple times and Cain got wrecked once and won twice and Stipe got barely outpointed then killed JDS in 1 round.

You’re trying way too far...

Both stipe win over werdum n Cain loss to jds could be considered flukes as it happen early in the fight

We’ve seen Cain take on jds 2 more times n he brutalized him both times.

Jds was probably never the same after those beatings.

On the other hand werdum just bull rushed stipe cause he had no respect for his stand up n paid the price. He have yet to see a rematch between these 2

Also lol at stipe getting “barely outpointed” by jds.

I wouldn’t call 2 judges scoring the fight 49-46 as “barely outpointed”

I'd watch it, and a healthy cain walks through him but I doubt cain ever fights again.

Should be talking about him as the HW goat, instead his career will be a case of 'what could have been'
he needed time to juice efficiently. I like Cain but I suspect that his insane cardio levels are due to peds. Most heavyweights juice anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

Prime Cain torments and abuses any version of Stipe

Modern Cain dominates Stipe.

AKA has Stipe figured out at this point.
lmao, the biggest factor in that fight was the stupid way in which stipe fought DC. Stipe pushed forward, created pressure, move towards DC.

it was retard level fight IQ. you are flat out wrong, lmao at figuring him out, stipe literally handed them their strategy on a silver platter.

You’re trying way too far...

Both stipe win over werdum n Cain loss to jds could be considered flukes as it happen early in the fight

We’ve seen Cain take on jds 2 more times n he brutalized him both times.

Jds was probably never the same after those beatings.

On the other hand werdum just bull rushed stipe cause he had no respect for his stand up n paid the price. He have yet to see a rematch between these 2

Also lol at stipe getting “barely outpointed” by jds.

I wouldn’t call 2 judges scoring the fight 49-46 as “barely outpointed”
1. werdum panicked because he was losing every exchange badly, thats why he rushed stipe
2. jds barely outpointed stipe the first time

LOL at this fight happening. no chance.

If stipe loses i bet he will still be demanding a title rematch with dc.

Stipe will tko him. Mark my words. Hopefully the cain is back and this match actually happens.

Is Cain the biggest failure in MMA marketing?

The guy can't speak Spanish and is less popular than a Brazilian in Mexico

and Cain couldn't even get a Modelo sponsorship but immigrant mentality Stipe is still their posterboy

18814192_1644966048893785_8719972654633448837_n.jpg

Back