Rumored Stipe vs Cain in the works

Healthy sea level Cain is the best heavyweight in the history of heavyweights in the universe ever according to Joe Rogan. Will we ever see him again?

Jesus what if Stipe ko's him and then how is DC gonna say Cain is the best.

Maybe Cain is the best but DC >>> Cain in regards to consistency.

Kind of like the Folex versus Rolex discussion here with authenticity but Essalutofoifoda shows 62,000 views. Rather see this posted from Ariel or Brett Okamoto to garner authenticity to the scuttlebutt.

Stipe should take this fight under the requirement Cormier has to step in when Cain gets hurt and pulls out.

If Cain and Nick Diaz both return this spring my faith in WME will almost be restored. Book Tony vs Khabib and Conor vs Cowboy too

Cain wins and makes the HW division even shittier (is that possible?)

That's a great match up. Set it up for after March 19, let DC vacate, and do it for the belt.

I can really see this one going either way here. Can't make a pick on this one. Let's see how Cain looks after being away for pretty much three years.
Yeah if this fight happens it'll be great.

Cain just needs to restore faith by actually MAKING IT TO THE CAGE for once instead of another interminable injury. This really is his last chance to be taken seriously again.

There is so much talk about cain in mma community but not much him fighting.

He'll drop to the MW after the Cain fight . He'll complete the series loses vs Rockhold

I'd watch it, and a healthy cain walks through him but I doubt cain ever fights again.

Should be talking about him as the HW goat, instead his career will be a case of 'what could have been'

He’s already one of the greatest HW fighters ever. Sure, maybe we got screwed cuz his body kept failing on him so we didnt get a few matches we wanted but, doesn’t mean he is some “what if”. He already reached the pinnacle of the sport twice. His career right now is great, if he adds to it, it’ll be legendary.

Back