Rumored Stipe vs Cain in the works

Stipe is gonna knock Cain out and we gonna have all his fans claiming it was due to injuries or ring rust. Cormier probably fights Brock or Jones then retires and Stipe/Cain vs Ngannou/Blaydes for a vacant title late next spring.

Stupid. If you're not willing to fight the champ, you shouldn't be fighting in contender matches. Fight rank 6-10 guys.

About time! Awesome fight. I lean toward Cain but then we don't really know how he'll look after another lay off. Looking forward to this one.

This is the fight that needed to happen. Winner can possibly jump to next contender if they do it impressively.

Would love to finally see this fight and for Cain to fight someone new for what seems like the first time in a decade. But 0% this fight happens, no way Cain makes it.

I can really see this one going either way here. Can't make a pick on this one. Let's see how Cain looks after being away for pretty much three years.

Cain wins,then spends 2 years injured.

I can't wait to see what this guy "Cain" has in store for his UFC career! I think a fight with Stipe is a great way to welcome him into the fray, this is gonna be awesome!

Just imagine when he hits his prime!!

Excellent fight on paper. Very evenly matched and similar skills. I think Cain takes it unless he comes in old. Stipe is too hittable.

Everything Stipe does, Cain does better. It has always been this way. Stipe had a nice run but over.

That would be an awesome fight. Stipe doesn't get an undeserved immediate title shot like hes been fucking crying like a bitch about, but gets to fight a former champ/teammate to set himself up for a DC rematch.

Cain is going to fucking smoke him though, and Stipe will probably just keep reminding everyone that he's "the best heavyweight ever".

I have never once looked at a post, gave a nod of approval, then looked at the poster and saw your name.

I have, however, countless times looked at a post, said to myself,"WTF - I wish there was a way to IQ test people who post on Sherdog..", then looked at the poster and saw it was your name. The only reason I remember your name is because it is easy, and I've looked over at it after reading retard level posts for years.

No offense.

Words that rhyme with cain

Pain
Strain
Refrain
Ain't game
Not the same

Jus sayin

I'm actually rooting for Cain. I've always been a fan of his fight style. It's a shame he'll never quite be a legend because of his inactivity and 1000000 rematches.

this is a great bet opportunity if Cain comes in as an underdog when the lines open

Back