the wasteland champ
@Black
Reaction score
Wow he couldn’t even speak!

Best mic skills ever lmao

Shows how tough he is

What a warrior

I was thinking about it.

English isn't my mother tongue so I wasn't sure if it's just midwest normal accent coupled with beeing out of breath, or if he sounds retarded..

Anyway, solid performance tonight, good fight stipe

I wasn't sure if it's just midwest normal accent coupled with beeing out of breath, or if he sounds retarded..

I wrote some time ago, that he already sounds punch drunk.

TBH...

I had to watch it twice to get all of it. I only got about half of it live.

Dude was excited as fuck. Normally, I understand it all.

dVDJiez.gif

it would be strange beceause he fights cleverly, slipping punches and avoiding big brawls.

I was thinking about it.

English isn't my mother tongue so I wasn't sure if it's just midwest normal accent coupled with beeing out of breath, or if he sounds retarded..

Anyway, solid performance tonight, good fight stipe
I live like 10 miles from where he lives and no one I’ve ever met from this area speaks like him...I think he may just be nervous on camera or jacked w adrenaline and talking too fast.

If you guys had trouble understanding him, imagine me. I thought that maybe he was thanking the cameroonian people in some kind of weird african dialect.

He always spoke like that, it's a phonetic problem. Idk why people care, i understand what he says, it's hard and you have to pay special attention and try harder than usual but people are overreacting, english is my third language and i'm used to it..

He's got that Nick Nolte metal-in-a-blender twang, but I understood everything.

He is difficult to understand sometimes.
He gave a good interview on JRE.

Back