Stipe/Ngannou PPV buy rumours

Wow a lot lower than I thought.

Mighty Mouse would kill for those #s though!

Pretty much what I expected. Those aren't bad PPV numbers for a non ppv draws.

As long as you aren't doing MM numbers, you are in the clear.

$5 increase and competing with Belly on the same night.

Did you really expect any different, WME?

no star power, both ngannou and volkan are unknown, cormier is not popular and stipe isnt known well either.
lord chael/rampage will have pulled in big numbers as it was free

The UFC did long term damage to their brand by looking for short term profits.

You'd hope / think that this one cracked 400.

Surprised if not.

That means Dana will say a million

The card was pretty shit

I said before that it will be embarrassing for WME

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-220-will-be-a-blow-to-the-ufc-wme.3675265/

but i don't think they really care
their plan is just to spam cards with 1/2 fights but that's a short term plan, keep doing it and my prediction of the ufc being in the gutter by 2023 will happen
zuffa got away with it because they were planning to sell up and still had stars (GSP/Ronda/Conor/Anderson/Brock/Jones)

For the next few months, all the cards suck
I used to stay up for 90% of the events
Now i am skipping 90% of the events

Not surprised. You served up a shit sandwich and got shit on your hands. They think people will pay for a PPV with Gian Villante on the main card? I don’t want to slight Font and Kattar because they’re studs and I liked the fights, but those guys should be on FS1. If I’m paying fucking $5 extra and $64.99 total, I want big fights. I want star vs star and title contender fights. Everybody on the main card should be ranked. Fuck the UFC and their insistence on skimping people and praying that their main event catches fire and sells the whole card. This is bullshit.

Back