Stipe needs to understand that this isnt about him anymore

no, DC is in no place to just shit and wait until january. he has TWO belts to defend. if he wants only brock, then fine give up your LHW belt. he still could defend his HW belt before brock, but we all know he won't do that. or just defend against gus if he has a great performance against volkan

Yeah, defend the belt and risk to lose it , and his biggest payday ever ( he already lost one with PPV points when Jones couldn't fight) , while he is one or two fights short of retirement..
Seems like a great plan !

Yeah I guess a guy who won unimpressively 2 years ago over old man Hunt, then pissed dirty should fight for the HW title. Doesn't reek of desperation at all.

Life isn't fair. I enjoy your child-like naivety, though. Go watch some more Disney movies to feel better.

Aldo got screwed over. Stipe is next.

aldo was moreso because of the way the fight went down. he just got caught as the fight started and they never gave him or the fans a chance to see how things would play out if it went longer. But stipe dc there was a lot of back and forth , we saw positions where stipe did well, where dc did well, and ultimately dc was able to close the show.

Yeah I guess a guy who won unimpressively 2 years ago over old man Hunt, then pissed dirty should fight for the HW title. Doesn't reek of desperation at all.
wow u must think this is a professional sport or something

How does someone that has 3-title-defenses deserve an immediate rematch after getting KTFO in the first? lol

And yet Brock is more deserving?

Stipe has the reocrd for defenses and has beaten every other HW other than blaydes

Stipe is still champ DCheat is,retiring g after circus fight anyway

Yeah he is still champ

GIF-UFG.gif

#ANDSTILL
Cry me a river !

Brock doesnt deserve DC, but DC deserves Brock!

We all talked shit about bisping and Woodley when they were ducking legit contenders in favor of money fights and somehow DC gets a pass?

We all talked shit about bisping and Woodley when they were ducking legit contenders in favor of money fights and somehow DC gets a pass?
lol @ bisping and woodley .... Dc deserves it. LHW & HW champ and wants to retire with a bang $$$. thats his way to beat his enemy Jones like i said before.

lol @ bisping and woodley .... Dc deserves it. LHW & HW champ and wants to retire with a bang $$$. thats his way to beat his enemy Jones like i said before.

I can't stand bisping or Woodley. In fact they are at the top of my least favorite fighters list.

That said allowing DC to make an even bigger joke of the belt seems a bit hypocritical

Its about DC and his wish to retire with THE big money fight against Brock. He was saying that all along. And he deserves it now. Its also the only way he can beat jones since Jones said he wanted to fight Brock. Being a double champ AND fighting Brock for the big $$.

Stipe can cry as much as he wants, this isnt about him. He had his chance, he lost-decisevly. Now wait until DC vacates his belt...

He should have tried to beat Jon if he actually wanted to beat Jon. Just sayin.

aldo was moreso because of the way the fight went down. he just got caught as the fight started and they never gave him or the fans a chance to see how things would play out if it went longer. But stipe dc there was a lot of back and forth , we saw positions where stipe did well, where dc did well, and ultimately dc was able to close the show.

Aldo was dominated in all aspects of the fight. Even the ref did better than him.

Well getting KO'ed in the 1st by the champ of the division below doesn't warrant you an instant rematch, sorry.

And about the "legitimacy of the sport", it's been a circus for years now, why would it be any different for DC now that he can cash a well earned supercheck at the dusk of his career by fighting Lesnar ?
I didn't hear as much people complain in other occurences, like when Conor got an insta title shot at LW, or when he fought Diaz twice instead of defending his belt(s) ?
Same with GSP getting the Bisping fight without any fight at MW, while there was the most impressive killer row of challenger of all division waiting for Bisping to finally defend his title, and then insta retiring again and vacating the title on BS reasons ( like many here called it would happen )..
So yeah, UFC is entertainement and a circus as legitimate as WWE, strongman or CrossFit when it comes to being a sport, and its owners are money grabbing, it's been like this for ages, deal with it !

You must not be on the forums a lot because there were 3x the threads on all those fights complaining

Its about DC and his wish to retire with THE big money fight against Brock. He was saying that all along. And he deserves it now. Its also the only way he can beat jones since Jones said he wanted to fight Brock. Being a double champ AND fighting Brock for the big $$.

Stipe can cry as much as he wants, this isnt about him. He had his chance, he lost-decisevly. Now wait until DC vacates his belt...

Good Post

AND

correction..... DC CHEATED DECISIVELY FOR THE KO...

That said. IT is all about the $$. Brock is $$ fight for either.

Good Post

AND

correction..... DC CHEATED DECISIVELY FOR THE KO...

That said. IT is all about the $$. Brock is $$ fight for either.
i started a thread after the fight that DC poked Stipe twice, thtas correct. BUT i havent seen Stipe poking DC before, but he did too

Yeah, defend the belt and risk to lose it , and his biggest payday ever ( he already lost one with PPV points when Jones couldn't fight) , while he is one or two fights short of retirement..
Seems like a great plan !
he has 2 fucking belts, he can't hold both hostage till january

Being as they'd brought Brock in beforehand specifically for that face off, obviously Stipe intended to call him out (had he won). Dude is just bitter now that he won't be receiving that opportunity.

Lol Stipe doesn't call anyone out. He wouldnt go for those WWE shenanigans.

it's not surprising. of course DC wants a big paycheck. of course Brock doesn't deserve it. of course it's going to pay well, because of course people are going to pay to watch it.

UFC is not above this matchup and they never were. fans are certainly allowed to both a) get it, and b) continue to be frustrated with it and wish the sport was less spectacle and more merit based. understanding it and not being happy with it are not mutually exclusive.

no intelligent person should blame DC for this. just like no one should have blamed Bisping (though something about that guy made it easy to want to). it's all Zuffa.

meanwhile, Stipe and Blaydes are rightfully annoyed. just like Mousasi was about Bisping v Hendo & Bisping v GSP. of course it's unfair to them (and spare me the "but DC/Bisping deserve it horsesshit". it's not and never was about them. they're merely saying yes to an opportunity that came along, as anyone would.) alas, they probably won't get a better deal elsewhere, and they'll have to suck it up.

Back