Stipe needs a challenger under 40. Werdum looked old and slow last night.

Lol... all the OG gate keepers are beating down the young bucks. They want their 2nd & last chance at Stipe, so they are fighting for their lives. Poor Francis won't know what hit him. :oops:

Meh HWs never been my favorite. Even in boxing. Its funny too because I'm a natural HW. wrestled HW. Just too much fluke and fat.

LW and WW seem to be my favs. due to size of real athlete pool and high skill.

Stipe is the big fish in a small pond at this moment. The most dangerous challenger at this point is Overeem, and Overeem's chin is so shot, a stiff breeze will KO him.

Prime JDS, Cain, Werdum, Brock, and probably a few others would do bad things to Stipe.

It's not that the pond is small, it's that it's overstocked with crappies.

black_crappie.png mwcrappie.gif black_crappie.png mwcrappie.gifblack_crappie.png mwcrappie.gif

Ngannou and Overeem are quality challengers.

I get the feeling that Ngannou phenoms both of them.

He just looks like a force.

So Stipe needs an inferior challenger simply on the basis they are under 40 years old? Werdum just wrecked a 32 and 34 year old within a month. He looked great.

Ngannou/Overeem winner should be next, followed by Werdum/Volkov winner (assuming they make that fight).

So he needs an opponent under 40 because all he's been fighting is people older. But none of those guys under 40 are getting past the older guys he's been fighting.

shrg-1.gif

The UFC needs new heavy guys, Sergey is young and promising fighter that needs to be signed. Even Kirill tbh as they desperately need new HWs, give the guy a a couple of fights and lets see what happens.

HW and LHW are both very thin in talent right now. Well, HW always is, but this is a relatively jew occurrence for LHW considering it's been the marquee division for much of the history of the sport.

The only thing Stipe is going yo fight is fire, he is not coming out of retirement for reebok money.

I have admiration for werdum even though he's nowhere near one of my favourite fighters, he's durable and has remodelled himself nicely. He's tough and tries to beat people up which I like considering he used have shit striking and do pussy shit in fights.

He is pretty slow at this point but probably only slow enough to show himself up against Stipe again.

Werdum turning 40 is exactly the reason why we should fast track him into this chance.

I mean, first of all because he deserves it, and that's as clear as can be, but the other reason is that he's getting past his time now, it's now or never. Possibly he might even defend a couple of times and retire after the rubber match.

Werdum, Overeem and Hunt....all peaked like 6-10 years ago.
False. Werdum is one of the guys that peaked later, 35y+ old.

HW is so weak they keep recycling these seniors.

I hope Ngannou emerges out of the Overeem fight otherwise it’s gonna be the same old stuff.
It's not just a matter of not having new HWs, Tybura is really good and well rounded, thing is these old guys are legit asf and total badasses. Hunt, Overeem and Werdum don't get enough credit for how much competitive they still are at 38+y old. This "old stuff" is fine, Hunt x Werdum was a great fight and so was Stipe x Overeem/Werdum.

I don’t know about you guys, but MMA is not as interesting without some badass HW’s.

Mighty Mouse’s flying armbar on Ralph Berg? Who gives a damn.
Lol why you don't think they are badasses? Just because of their body? Smh you shouldn't be watching UFC, maybe WWE is your thing.

Throw that african stud against him then.. and let us grab the pop corn.

Wedum got old over night
Besides.. poor conditioning/game planning.. I root for him, but from what I saw yesterday Miocic beat that ass..

Throw the former mexican champ, or the african foe.

Beer, nachos, and it's ON.

THAT'S how shallow the HW division look nowadays. fuck it.

Throw that african stud against him then.. and let us grab the pop corn.

Wedum got old over night
Besides.. poor conditioning/game planning.. I root for him, but from what I saw yesterday Miocic beat that ass..

Throw the former mexican champ, or the african foe.

Beer, nachos, and it's ON.

THAT'S how shallow the HW division look nowadays. fuck it.
Cain got injured ordering nachos....true story.

Back