Stipe Miocic War Wagon

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hop on. Trains leaving for boston soon brahs!

YE0HgGD.jpg

PicsArt_01-20-02.25.25.jpg Stone cold stipe war wagon

OH HELL YEAH!

Last edited:
I don't get why people don't like him.

I like his personality, and my boy got them handz.

I'm rooting for him tomorrow.

I’m a fan because he’s a humble guy who lets his fighting skills do his talking. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, the kind of guy you would have a family BBQ with, a guy who you would let watch your kids. I don’t have anything against Francis, he’s a scary guy with truly devastating knockout power and that is always fun to watch. It’s just a lot of people are doubting Stipe and I hope he shuts a lot of them up.

WAR MOTHER FUCKING STIPE MIOCIC!!!

stipe-miocic-firefighter.jpg

The mumbling statue - the wooden man - Stipe....stand-up comedy may not be for him, but his stand up is pretty good in other circumstances.

Battle of the immigrant mentality...

zYJtb5M.jpg

{<buffer}
Jump in.
If he manages to beat Ngannou, that's impressive AF.
WAR Stipe!

I agree.
And the man isn't even a full time fighter.. He's also a fire..fighter.. Is he twice of a fighter then?

Regardless, he's a remarkable man and I hope he gets his way tonight.

I hope he derails that Ngannou hype train. But as everything can happen, hope if he loses, he comes out of the cage by his own and not injured.

Stipe is a very good man.

Climbing aboard!

Gvora.png

I agree.
And the man isn't even a full time fighter.. He's also a fire..fighter.. Is he twice of a fighter then?

Regardless, he's a remarkable man and I hope he gets his way tonight.
I respect the firefighting a lot more. He fights against death or is at least willing to for someone else.

Yes yes, let's hope Stipe wins

Back