Stipe Miocic vs. Cain Velasquez rumored for UFC 220

I'm calling it now.

Cain will not pull out and the fight will happen!

I like the fight but the thoughts of Cain being champion again gives me bad feels.

Imagine if Cain wins then is out for 3 years again..

I actually heard he's already back in camp at AKA. There was some footage floating around this week...

super-angle-slam-o.gif

Cain beating Stipe would be disastrous for the division. He can't be relied upon.

Fucking stupid y and don't they just wait 10 fucking days Ngannou and overeem are supposed to be fighting for title shot then I see this bullshit

Stipe ducking Ngannou

What happens if Cain wins then is injured again for snother 4 years? Fuck this shit wait 10 days then give Ngannou the shot he said he'd fight on UFC 219 if he's not injured

Stipe via Cain spraining his ankle on the way to the ring.

Stipe needs a fight. He can’t just sit around waiting for Overeem x Ngannou. I’m ok with it.

There is not enough bubble wrap in the world to get cain safe to the fight. Maybe an incubator but it would still be highly improbable.

It makes sense if Cain can make it. If Stipe beats Cain and the Ngannou/Reem winner, he can retire as the HW GOAT.

What if Cain wins? They will be able to announce the upcoming interm heavy weight champ belt at the post fight press conference.

they better have a HW undercard fight and a replacement for the inevitable Cain Velasquez pull out.

do I need to buy insurance for this PPV for the inevitable cain-cancellation to come?

OMG.. Please no. I'd rather it be winner of Reem vs Ngannou or Werdum. All are more deserving than Velazquez is. Dude is 1-1 on 4 years and can't relied on for showing up. Never understand why the UFC is always so adamant about giving Velasquez every push they can.

yeah the source is complete shit

Back