Stipe Miocic trolls Chris Weidman

Dude is looking more fucked up everytime I see him. About to give Bisping a run for his money.

Chris was never that good looking, lol.

Stipe looks like an actual hobo.

I'd tell them both that to their fucking faces too.

<{UberTS}>
nah, teh Chris was a handsome guy during his reign:
20140526090241_5D3_5931.JPG

but a series of beatdowns have turned him into this:
7897456465413231.png

he probably still looks ok in sunglasses.

Dude Chris's eye.......its like that horse in family guy. Still a good lookin cat though
latest
Its his eye lid. Tiny bit thicker now
I think it's the weight cut. Dude normally has a puffy face
This.

Normally he has a Cabbage Patch Kid face and when his cheeks are fat it makes his eyes squinty. When he's cutting it looks like that.

His left eye has always looked a little bigger.

image.JPG

man, it's not going to be pretty if weidman loses again. he'll be on suicide watch with cormier when he loses.
Weidman and DC console one another as Rockhold looks on. Weidman and Rock hold patch things up and train together like Goku and Vegeta. Eventually Wonderboy and Mark Henry's guys come over. Khabib with Barboza, Eddie, and FE. Wonderboy wrestles with Jon Fitch. Chaos ensues

and people give bisping shit for his dodgy eye.

Its how Mike did it. And we loved it. Mike was the baddest man on the planet 24/7

61405ac87c77bbf5dc8c40fb43a45e41--mike-tyson-mike-dantoni.jpg

And during the 3 years he spent in prison for rape, too?

Nah. Give me a goodnatured first responder any day, all 24 of it.

Chris was never that good looking, lol.

Stipe looks like an actual hobo.

I'd tell them both that to their fucking faces too.

<{UberTS}>
What kind of a queer goes up to another dude and tells them. " You're not that attractive dude!"?

You might as well add, "But I'd really like to suck your dick". It's just fucking weird.

And we saw where that led him...
One of the most well known athletes on the planet with hundreds of millions of dollars in earnings?

He fucked up A LOT to end up like he did, but as far as being the HW champ the dude was a King.

What kind of a queer goes up to another dude and tells them. " You're not that attractive dude!"?

You might as well add, "But I'd really like to suck your dick". It's just fucking weird.
You got me good there, bro.

I don't see that eye thing you all are saying. His eyes looks a little weird because he is very slim now and he has a very prominent brow ridge, imo

Stipe is laughable. Ha

But he isn't the GOAT. The GOAT doesn't get brutally k.o. by someone like Struve in his prime.

Your right. The "GOAT" gets knocked out by a dominant force like Buster Douglas instead

Back