Stipe Miocic trolls Chris Weidman

Chris was never that good looking, lol.

Stipe looks like an actual hobo.

I'd tell them both that to their fucking faces too.

<{UberTS}>

Weidman looks demented.

Chris is gonna take this one and shoot back to the top.
I can feel it.

Villante looks like absolute hell. Whoever his opponent is will probably beat him.

Its how Mike did it. And we loved it. Mike was the baddest man on the planet 24/7

61405ac87c77bbf5dc8c40fb43a45e41--mike-tyson-mike-dantoni.jpg

He was a fuckin savage who everyone was terrified of. I loved it.

But I also love how Stipe can turn that savage on and off at any time.

I don't think Stipe understands that most fans like to think about their heavyweight champ as a scary savage, not a goof ball clowning around and being childish.
I don't think Stipe cares about that, and instead wants to have fun, not put on a front to appease some basement dwellers such as ourselves.

I don't think Stipe understands that most fans like to think about their heavyweight champ as a scary savage, not a goof ball clowning around and being childish.

It's too bad Stipe can probably whoop most of those HWs who look 'scary savage," huh ?

Besides Brock= the hws' have looked like sloppy goof balls

Come fight time he completely switches it's like a demon is in him and he jokes around to hide it lol

You sound like a closeted homosexual

I think Weidman got some kind of facial nerve damage from the beating he took from Luke & the Yoel knee, they literally rearranged his face..

Back