Stipe Miocic should have changed his name to Chuck Steak

Ying Li

Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
Pretended to be a hunter, dressed in Camo, get sponsored by Leupold scopes and some meat company. Big mistake keeping that foreign sounding name and using that "Cleveland" shtick which never went over with fans.

Gotta learn to market yourself fellas. Missed out on millions.

I’d cheer for him if he drove a diesel pickup truck and listened to Luke Bryan

If his name was Chuck Steak he would have killed himself after fighting Struve. I would have.

tenor.gif

Pretended to be a hunter, dressed in Camo, get sponsored by Leupold scopes and some meat company. Big mistake keeping that foreign sounding name and using that "Cleveland" shtick which never went over with fans.

I agree. The demographic he was targeting probably thought he was an illegal Mexican.

Some people are just more marketing savvy, i.e. Paulo Costa.

He should of grown dreads, started dressing like this and changed his name to Mumble-bone.

images-110.jpg

Or you could just be re..... Nvm the world is fucked. Fuck wwe types.

In before broke hillbillies call u a dumb wrestling fan.

Nevermind.

Rick Bronson, born of a steel worker and a bank teller, raised on venison and Jimmy Dean sausage, in the blue collar community of wherever the fuck Ohio, and emerging from the cold dark underground mine that is their illegal pit-fighting scene, sells 1.5 million+ after the first title defense.

His immigrant mentality is what got him to the top.

I remember when he made his UFC debut and his name was Steve Miocic, then a couple of fights later it was Stipe.

Back