Stipe Miocic on Joe Rogan show

He looks, sounds and acts like a normal bro.

He could be a Sherbro for all we know, needs to add some height and muscle mass though.

Last edited:
Joe's face is skeptical when Stipe says he's going to keep his belt.

Joe's face is skeptical when Stipe says he's going to keep his belt.
I'm not surprised either...

giphy.gif

He is the Gronkowski of MMA. An elite functioning athletic goofball. He's the funniest guy in embeddeds also.

He looks, sounds and acts like a normal bro.

He could be a Sherbro for all we know, needs to add some height though.
Average Sherbro is 6'5 350 ripped. Stipe is 6'4 250. Height is... fine, but he needs to add at least 50 pounds of lean muscle fast if he wants to compete in the club with any of us.

Average Sherbro is 6'5 350 ripped. Stipe is 6'4 250. Height is... fine, but he needs to add at least 50 pounds of lean muscle fast if he wants to compete in the club with any of us.
His wife is almost up to sherdog one night stand standards
Stipe-Miocic-Girlfriend-Ryan-Marie-Carney-pics.jpg ....but those pointy elbows
<6>

You'd want to hang out with him, knowing he's chill yet could take out anyone who messed with you.

Grab a bottle of your favorite liquor and take a shot every time Stipe says "like". I fuckin dare you....

giphy.gif

He also needs MUCH more money.

He is the Gronkowski of MMA. An elite functioning athletic goofball. He's the funniest guy in embeddeds also.
Literally will watch every Embedded just for Stipe leading up to the fight.

A mumbling statue can't sell tickets. Who cares if it can fight. The people want entertainment and circus only. Give it to them. Give them a black beast or a boomerang throwing showman. But get rid of that mumbling statue.

Didn't realize it until this interview, but he looks and sounds a lot like Woody Harrelson. I think I'm a fan now.

Big fan of stipe after watching that... he’s a normal dude wow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back