Stipe Miocic - "Keaton, I got your back"

cannot wait for Ngannou to rid the UFC of this horrendous racist

#NotMyChampion

NOPE

UFC PR TEAM is telling the fighters to tweet about it.

Dana White is making up for him being an absentee father by making his army of worker drones engage in performative empathy on levels not seen since Princess Diana died

EDIT: Apparently Joe Schilling was interacting with a fake account. That puts into question the GoFundMe campaign.

Last edited:
So kid gets bullied and Dana wants to bring him to the training center so he can endure more pain?

It was funny when that freakly muscular Russian guy drew the professional fighter to a draw. Probably staged, but still fun.
Napoleon, Bismarck, Hitler and others showed us time and again - don't mess with the Russians. Russians just don't give a fuck. They will club a bear to death if they have to.

3.jpg

PS. This coming from a Russian who fled his homeland because it was too motherfucking hardcore. :p

The parents of those bullies should be locked in a cage with Stipe and Ngannou, with Mazzagatti as the ref
And this kid's mom should be locked up with them I guess. Poor kid. He'll prob grow up to be an ignorant racist, due to his mom. Sad, because a lot of the fighters who wanted to reach out to him are black but his mom want's NONE of it. She wants whites to stick together against "the predator":

Looks like that video, kid and his mom were scam. Something is going around on Gofundme site and campaign is canceled.

Wow, that woman is incredibly racist and doesn't appear to know it.

So this kid was calling black kids at school the N word and he got handled and now he's crying.

His mom is doing a shit job. She should fuck off but she won't. Sad shit. Poor kid. But in a few years it'll be hard to sympathize with his racist ass, as he gets older and more responsible for his views.

Sad shit all around. #humans

So this kid was calling black kids at school the N word and he got handled and now he's crying.

His mom is doing a shit job. She should fuck off but she won't. Sad shit. Poor kid. But in a few years it'll be hard to sympathize with his racist ass, as he gets older and more responsible for his views.

Sad shit all around. #humans

Yea the mom is racist but that woman in the video was also....racist. Whats really fucked up is people that are racist but don't know they are racist.

Yea the mom is racist but that woman in the video was also....racist. Whats really fucked up is people that are racist but don't know they are racist.
Yeah, but she's not raising this kid, so she's not the real story here, to me. The world is full of racist ppl.

But the reason the mom needs to be on blast is she's the one sending her kid to school to start trouble and fights, then looking for sympathy and $ for it! And refusing help from fighters, lest they expose her son to black fighters who he might like.

I don't really care if some other lady who is absolutely unrelated to this story happens to ALSO be racist. There are tons of racists. But what's really fucked up here is NOT that!

What's REALLY fucked up here is the kid's mom causing all this bs! This lady in the video didn't cause this. She's a side note at best.

Yeah, but she's not raising this kid, so she's not the real story here, to me. The world is full of racist ppl.

But the reason the mom needs to be on blast is she's the one sending her kid to school to start trouble and fights, then looking for sympathy and $ for it! And refusing help from fighters, lest they expose her son to black fighters who he might like.

I don't really care if some other lady who is absolutely unrelated to this story happens to ALSO be racist. There are tons of racists. But what's really fucked up here is NOT that!

What's REALLY fucked up here is the kid's mom causing all this bs! This lady in the video didn't cause this. She's a side note at best.

Oh its fucked up, I don't deny it man. Racism is wrong and I feel bad for the kid because he's just a child. Its not like he can just pack up and leave that environment. The mom is a racist but being a racist is not illegal, its just an asshole way to be. Its a bad situation. Racism is like crime, you can't kill it. You can fight against it, but it will always exist.

Oh its fucked up, I don't deny it man. Racism is wrong and I feel bad for the kid because he's just a child. Its not like he can just pack up and leave that environment. The mom is a racist but being a racist is not illegal, its just an asshole way to be. Its a bad situation. Racism is like crime, you can't kill it. You can fight against it, but it will always exist.
Yup. I'm not in favour of ANYONE being racist and I'd tell the lady in the commentary vid that she's not going to help her cause by calling humans cave-people, etc.. Sure. I'm not in favour of that either.

But , man, it's heartbreaking to see this kid in real pain because his mom is using his ass as a proxy. Pimping him out to get beat down by his peers for her racist beliefs.

Unbelievable. His mom is a cancer. You're right it's not illegal but it's just sad. If this kid sees the vid of all the fighters offering help, his mom will teach him to avoid help from black ppl. Sad shit.....

This was a story about a kid being bullied but somehow a certain section of the population wanted to weigh in, spoil the party and get the attention and sympathy.

Shameful.

I'm skeptical of the UFC (and others) using this kid for PR, most of them aren't going to lift a finger to help him, and what about the millions of other kids who are bullied and have nobody reaching out to them? Helping one kid out doesn't help them one bit.

This was a story about a kid being bullied but somehow a certain section of the population wanted to weigh in, spoil the party and get the attention and sympathy.

Shameful.
man up and say it pussy

Back